Unity Completed Blackstar [Final] [Synector Games]

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Welp...I didn't pay a cent for this "game" and I still feel cheated for the 10 minutes of my life that I lost,do yourself a favor and don't bother,it's a broken mess and the "sex" content is just a purchased asets male alien model with a human penis attached to them moving their hips back and forth near a similarily purchased asset of a nude female character...I think it's time to add the tag "scamware" or something similar for such games cause they are starting to increase in numbers as of late.

Fsfdss

Aug 23, 2017
If you like the concept of sneaking around next to giant monsters with huge cocks or huge tits and avoiding getting ripped to shreds while peeping at unholy sex scenes, play Agony instead.

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
Is the game worth the download? are the scenes good or i should avoid this game like the plague?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
An attempt at Half Life with a woman?
Hmm, collect items, manage your too-limited inventory, read all the notes to get passwords (if they're ever announced on the radio, my bad English won't get me anywhere) and watch boring sex scenes as a mutant something fucks a woman in a repetitive 3sec loop.
The protagonist stands next to it, can illuminate the scene with a torch, but due to the lack of a collision model, can walk through them without the protagonist's presence even being noticed.

Well, I didn't find a gun. So at the first enemy it was over for me and it was a good opportunity to turn the game off.
Maybe next year you can try it again. Oh crap, it already says it's finished. So that was it for me.

Reactions: Giniol
Jul 10, 2017
This game sucks, cannot enter the Hangar, its a dead end... so much "help me" being said ingame lol... waste of time.. and the frame drop... like wow.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Don't bother with this. Has the bones of what could be a decent game, but it's dead on arrival. Needs abandoned tag, 100%. This is a tech demo at best, though it sounds more like it's an abandoned asset flip thrown onto steam to make a buck and then get taken down.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
What made you think this is worth a Completed tag? Did you even test it? What a joke
I agree with this statement like shouldn't the people who have a right to upload at least played the game, cause I am now questioning how a respected donar & uploader could upload something clearly this bad as completed when it's clearly been pointed out several times across multiple sites this is just an asset flip throwed together put on steam to made money & abandon. No way is it completed

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes