Unity Completed Blackstar [Final] [Synector Games]

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes
Dec 9, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? Cause when the monsters attack, they only kill me without any scene before, during or afterwards.

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
The game has some bugs like getting stuck when some doors open, the first alien after getting the keycard has no reproductive organ lol, and some others. The inverted controls don't work and each time the screen loads, the settings reset. Overall, the game needs more work.

Za'Kim

May 12, 2018
"I'm a scary monster!" - this creature thought, not realizing that bugs make it harmless. By the way, I beat this miracle with an axe for about 20 minutes, but he doesn't care. Am I doing something wrong?

1613926347545.png

Jurrok

Apr 11, 2019
Has this dev used Daz3D models? I don't know if he's tried monetizing this seeing that it's on here cause they have licenses against using their models in a game engine that isn't using pictures, video of their models. I learned the hard way why people only made animations and still renders of Daz3D models.

fsid001

Mar 25, 2018
After played this for 15 mins, I'm gonna puke. At least someone give me a walkthrough or full save.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Some advice for the people asking for help in this game, READ DAMN IT!!! It's not a completed game even thou it is marked as completed theres literally no point to having it downloaded or playing its literally an abandon title that some asshat put on Steam to try and steal money not realizing people can get refunds

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
After Medbay, I entered the hangar in which there was only a wall. I go in and run into her, it a few times but nothing happened.
I understand that it's game over or something I haven't done?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: echolon

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
Anyone know how to give the colonel the syringe
That scene is bugged, you must go back in the room were you took the syringe downstairs and take it again. When you return to the colonel the mc will say something and this will trigger a new animation for the colonel.Just watch him if you want, now a new door should be open.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdviticus

Kpacc

Jul 31, 2017
Help!! I'm stuck!! Where is the keypad mentioned at the beginning? I didn't see any pads I can interacted with.
Sit directly in front of the door's numeric keypad, then press the numbers with the E keys.
but i don't know what password(((

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Judging from the comments, I wasted 2gb of precious data downloading this. I'll have to start reading comments before downloading, from now on. I can't even figure out how to give the vaccine to the colonel. Controls are weird.

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
Has this dev used Daz3D models? I don't know if he's tried monetizing this seeing that it's on here cause they have licenses against using their models in a game engine that isn't using pictures, video of their models. I learned the hard way why people only made animations and still renders of Daz3D models.
How can they prove it's one of their models?

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Oh my god please help........help me..........can you help.......oh please help me.......will you help me :D:D:D:D

Reformat

Jul 17, 2018
It's Absent Without Official Leave, as opposed to proper shore leave for sailors in the Navy for example
I'm pretty sure every service has their own backronym for AWOL. I've heard "Absent Without Official Leave" from Army folks, "Away WithOut Liberty" from my Marine Corps friends, "Away Without Official Liberty" from Navy folks, and I'm pretty sure that "Away Without Official License" is a British thing, mostly because using "license" in that manner is a particularly British thing to do. At the end of the day, it all translates the same way, "You're not at your base where you're supposed to be, and the Big Green Weenie is about to assrape you into next year. Also, your CO is pissed because you just caused him eight times the paperwork he had previously."

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes