Unity Completed Blackstar [Final] [Synector Games]

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Jurrok

Apr 11, 2019
How can they prove it's one of their models?
They have an AGPL license which is a sort of viral license. Don't ask me how it works but basically if they can prove by looking at the topology or even the binary FBX code that it's theirs they can sue you. Which I would want to avoid even if they couldn't prove it.

Jul 21, 2019
the developer probably went to bed and rest for the rest of his life and tired making games and quitted probably thats mean to A.W.O.L

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Tried to get to security. Got the key from the nurses office, got to the door.

Reality ended, the void of bad programming stretched out before me. Uninstalled.

bluees

Jan 18, 2018
No matter how i try when i arrive to server room i can't beat the alien and even if i turn on the breaker and get the keykard there is an invisible wall to the hangar....i also have the flashlight bugged in the save...totally scam for steam users and not completed...pls someone remove the tag....Also no scenes for the "female" protagonist with male strong arms

GHawat

Nov 28, 2017
If you can't load hangar that means you are playing on an older version. You need 1.2 for it to be loaded.
Also don't bother with it because game ends soon after that without any scenes.

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
So, If you manage to tiptoe to the engineering section without the game logic crashing, then you find an unkillable monster in a server room, that I think I need to kill it to get a keycard and keep progressing.

Is the game actually unfinishable, or I just passed something vital?

Does someone have actually finished it? And could post a small walkthrough?

Because as it is, I think I may be faster to install Unity (done (y) ), find an asset ripper (trying them right now :unsure:), learn the basics of C# (next thing to do :confused:) and remake the game myself (Some help would be appreciated. :eek:).

• Haha
Reactions: spamove

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
So, If you manage to tiptoe to the engineering section without the game logic crashing, then you find an unkillable monster in a server room, that I think I need to kill it to get a keycard and keep progressing.

Is the game actually unfinishable, or I just passed something vital?

Does someone have actually finished it? And could post a small walkthrough?

Because as it is, I think I may be faster to install Unity (done (y) ), find an asset ripper (trying them right now :unsure:), learn the basics of C# (next thing to do :confused:) and remake the game myself (Some help would be appreciated. :eek:).
You couldn't find the switch, so basically you didn't finish it. I actually managed to get to the last part on the first run, but I didn't grab a weapon and missed some sidequest where you're supposed to kill everyone, and on the second run I stepped into some broken logic. So, on the third run, I found everything, including the engineering room you're supposed to visit before vaccine apparently. But it doesn't have much more content after med bay sadly, or at least I don't know how to advance the story. Maybe it's bugged when things are not triggered properly.

I wouldn't recommend this game to people with OCD, you're going to be frustrated as hell all over.

Ah I forgot to mention: you can't save and every time you supposed to remove stored data from disk and restart otherwise it keeps glitching and this is probably why some people have worse experience.

Last edited:

MrGrumblier

Oct 31, 2017
It's army jargon for
It’s Absent WithOut Leave. Technically you are AWOL if you are even 1 minute late, but 99% of the time they’ll just NJP you rather than punish you under that article unless it is egregious. But yeah, you can technically be given years in jail for being late to work.
Yeah. I got hit with 30 days CTB (Confined To Barracks) for being AWOL. I drove my pregnant wife to the grocery store when I was home sick with the flu. It's never a good thing to get on the bad side of a senior NCO. Worst part was I only had 23 days left in service.

Reactions: Alleyway

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
that game is complete? I bugged out of the game just by walking through a door, there is no sound for sex, the one monster I found hump the air, the female model had no nipples and I couldn't use items. Oh and the captain makes constantly puking sounds even though he died a while ago. What is this shit?

Reactions: mrzerokh

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Goddamn they actually made money out of this? You guys already hashed out everything wrong with this so I'll just leave with this, what the fuck.

mrzerokh

Aug 31, 2019
I swear this game has more bugs than alien on that place in the game. Like it's so confusing (maybe I'm dumb), the objective isn't clear and was able to break the game by just doing what and probably normal player would do.

mrzerokh

Aug 31, 2019
that game is complete? I bugged out of the game just by walking through a door, there is no sound for sex, the one monster I found hump the air, the female model had no nipples and I couldn't use items. Oh and the captain makes constantly puking sounds even though he died a while ago. What is this shit?
Yeahhh I've been stumble upon the same problem. Like clearly, there are 2 key cards in that section. The right key card wasn't from that corpse, it's from that OBNOXIUS hidden door in the robot room buy hey, the key card still works anyway and boom! the game breaks and now you walk to the next area without new map loading and now you're stuck in a room where he sex has no sound. I still can believe that they called this the final version.

kyoukaisen

Nov 21, 2019
I have a problem at the very beginning when you take the vaccine, I don’t understand there is no button to use it, if you just throw it on the NPC, then just anionation happens and everything crashes.

SissyBrenda

Feb 18, 2018
Wow, I had actually finished this game. Many had said this game isn't completed, I guess they were wrong. Here is a little tip for the people who can access the "working" hanger stage: the switch to activate the warp gate is right in front of the alien queen, you need to walk down to it. keep your health up, walk down and click on the wheel thing, turn it to full quickly before the queen kills you. Afterward just walk to the top and you will get transferred to the last stage. At the last stage: the escape pod flight plans are inside the small boxes that lay around on the ground. There is an axe in this stage, go find it and use it to break the boxes.

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Five lines of text and over 20 peoples getting lost in progress, crashs being one of the most current reason.
No save then, if not a choice aka Iron Man mode, its close to no go by now.
Or it is a selling point ? TBS, could have been quite a game, hope the developer will find the way to create another game, with the skills from this one it could be quite interesting.

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes