Jun 24, 2017
I find it really interesting on how much they tried to keep the same. They could have easily just started with Pyra/Mythra designs and created something original, but no, they really wanted to cater to the Xenoblade Chronicles NTR fanbase.... thx for the share.

Similar design, hair style, colors, even the names are similar.
Homura (Pyra) and Hikari (Mythra) versus Honoka and Himeka. (Actually, just noticed that Hikari and Himeka share two of the same syllables.)

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Sorry bro. There is almost all rape. Rape by slime, tentacles, goblins, orcs, young humans, old humans, and a little self-rape.
Eh, it's full rape stuff then ? meh, then i will pass, i thought they at least started enjoying the sex at some point

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Here is the Full Save Gallery.
What a tragedy! No threesome scenes with not-Prya and not-Mythra! I feel like I was deceived by the advertisement.
For whatever reasons, there's not a whole lot of threesome with these two, and it's not cuz they're technically the same person, cuz there's plenty of them fucking two different guys at the same time, just not many of them fucking the same guy. Obviously Rex is out of the question cuz he just there to get cucked.

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes