Black_Rose

Dec 1, 2018
The brave hero Rex embarked on a journey to defeat the demon king together with the Blade Maidens

This is how the girls become corrupted :WeSmart:

Xenoblade 3 was the divorce it explains why we never saw him with them :KEK:

Thanks for the game

Bastus

May 1, 2021
I'm surprised there are still heroines trying to defeat this dude.

THX for the share...
Every time you beat him he learns from the defeat and comes back with more HP and more alternate forms plus whatever heroines the hero of that world lost as meat shields.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
There is apparently a bug in the pot crash challenge.

The party sprite is locked into the fence when starting:
capture1.jpg

Attached, a fix for this bug.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map065.json" file in the "\www\data\" sub-folder of the game:
capture2.jpg

DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST.

• Red Heart
Reactions: J-Mboot

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
wish.com pyra and mythra.
on top of it being an ntr ?
man, that sounds depressing asf, gonna skip that one.

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
This game doesnt feel it like NTR game ... mainly because you cant fell in love with 2 girl in the same time.. also there was no history of any of those 2 girl have a love relationship with the heros. so it feel like they are just friends to the heros. the girls might have a crush on the heros but it doesnt feel like a ntr. so Far i only play 1hour in and this game it almost any more normal game rape. if i was to put this in a ntr rating from 1 to 10 it would put this under 1 because there no ntr feel to this story

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
No wonder they looked familiar, never watched the anime or played the game but pretty sure I read or watched some hentais here and there :HideThePain:

Every time you beat him he learns from the defeat and comes back with more HP and more alternate forms plus whatever heroines the hero of that world lost as meat shields.
Miss the times we play as the Fallen Demon Lord or something

Is the game just walking around finding scenes or is there some kind of combat or anything to make it interesting?
Iirc (played a 'raw' one translated with mtools), H-scenes are tied to event progression and Battle Defeat. Not sure about the later parts of the game though.

This game doesnt feel it like NTR game ... mainly because you cant fell in love with 2 girl in the same time.. also there was no history of any of those 2 girl have a love relationship with the heros. so it feel like they are just friends to the heros. the girls might have a crush on the heros but it doesnt feel like a ntr. so Far i only play 1hour in and this game it almost any more normal game rape. if i was to put this in a ntr rating from 1 to 10 it would put this under 1 because there no ntr feel to this story
Yeah, NTR is pretty weak on this one since the 2 heroines probably just have feelings for the hero and is not actually in a relationship with him afair, add to the fact that he doesn't have much weight in the story.
Well haven't really played the game for long so that's just my assumption. Would be picking this up again since I was dreaming of this game for some reason, and that is weird since I barely have dreams lel.

Last edited:

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
Played it. It's a piece of shit.

Only compliment I'll give it is the pregnant sprite you get to see for a very short time is very nice.

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes