VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I still haven't play this game, but I will play for this model ;). This model looks beautiful.
Dev if you don't mind can you tell me the name of this model?

Jan 2, 2022
I'm still waiting for the content to go with the planned tags: Vaginal, Anal, Creampie.

Hopefully this game won't languish and wither. It's off to such a good start and theme.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Everything in the thread tell me I should play this game but I have gotten attached to game before and they they go abandon. I wait to seem and update happen, then I will do a play through. Looks to be a long update cycle at this point.

Sep 3, 2020
Everything in the thread tell me I should play this game but I have gotten attached to game before and they they go abandon. I wait to seem and update happen, then I will do a play through. Looks to be a long update cycle at this point.
from what I heard from other people the developer is still working on the game

it's just taking a long ass time

but I also heard it's going to be a big update when it's finally released

Reactions: Deadpool DP

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Are there any news about the next update? i almost forgot this game even exists.

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
probably milking the patrons for their money before he can be bothered to make an update, before they unsub him or something, sorry i am so cynical, but renpy and patreon...are the perfect match for scammers.
25 patrons after a dogshit first release heh. maybe they didnt expect to flop this hard but right now there's barely any transparent updates just some wallpapers and stuff. I get what you mean because i've seen devs who also flopped from first release but gain a pretty big support because of consistency and transparency.. this is just another addition to the pile of disposable crap that wont even get past the freaking prologue lmao

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes