VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Deadpool DP

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
How is development going?
Reworked on the whole prologue and added some more scenes which need to be added in the first place..Got a new pc and gpu after release of the prologue a big thanks to my supporters. And setted up my daz library again in the new pc. we faced some problems while setting it up. but it's all good now. the progress is steady..slow but steady.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
I actually liked it: good renders, the models of the girls are top, the story is (probably) ok. The storytelling is a bit on the weak side in the prologue. It's jumping to often between different scenes with different characters, you get no feeling what the game is actually about. But that will hopefully getting better when the story is progressing.

I noticed that there is actually no music in the game (except a "funny" short one later on). So I added a few tracks while playing it. Well, still feels a bit unusual to mod a modders game...

Mar. 23, 2022:
I'll set this one to on hold now
Does the mod only have the music function or it includes built-in walkthrough as well?

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
25 patrons after a dogshit first release heh. maybe they didnt expect to flop this hard but right now there's barely any transparent updates just some wallpapers and stuff. I get what you mean because i've seen devs who also flopped from first release but gain a pretty big support because of consistency and transparency.. this is just another addition to the pile of disposable crap that wont even get past the freaking prologue lmao
Thanks for the laugh

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Does the mod only have the music function or it includes built-in walkthrough as well?
Hi. Well, a WT was planned by me back then. But the game epilogue/demo had, as far as I remember, no choices. Therefore you can see in my second preview pic "n/a" there (not available). So the Mod function were basically the music and some more game settings.

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
No .. dev is working on the game

judging by how slow the game is being updated and its just the prologue
is it safe to assume that we will have to wait until the 2030s by the time the main game is finished?
that is it wont be abandoned before that :unsure:

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Hi. Well, a WT was planned by me back then. But the game epilogue/demo had, as far as I remember, no choices. Therefore you can see in my second preview pic "n/a" there (not available). So the Mod function were basically the music and some more game settings.
I see. Thanks so much!

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
00_G28.png

Dev log#6
Hey guys, Deadpool here!
Okay I'll be giving you guys a weekly update on progress from now on I know I said this before and really didn't do it but this time I'm sure I'll be giving you guys weekly updates on the progress probably in Weekends and will try to be more transparent with progress. This week been busy for me... both in personal and with the game... So I been rendering and Post working 0.1 renders and totally recoding the script of the game. We lost some supporters because of my laziness, dealing some family issues and some said they didn't really get the story. like I said earlier I've added some more scenes to make the story clear or at least little bit clear for you guys to understand what's going on. I decided to release reworked prologue as a public release. That's the fair thing to do coz I released the old version for free too. And it's gonna be this month for sure. I planned on August 15 but we'll see how it goes. There's lot of electricity shutdown going on here. believe me or not the electricity was out while I was writing this post. Perks of being a third worlder I guess lol. This post supposed to posted yesterday but here we are. Chapter 01 will be released few weeks (of course Patron-only) after prologue so don't worry I won't take much more time. and I'm planning on releasing it in part wise like two parts in each chapters and Got some Special previews for patrons will post later.. So that's it. See you soon with the prologue or next week's dev log lol.

Deadpool DP

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
View attachment 1968970

Dev log#6
Hey guys, Deadpool here!
Okay I'll be giving you guys a weekly update on progress from now on I know I said this before and really didn't do it but this time I'm sure I'll be giving you guys weekly updates on the progress probably in Weekends and will try to be more transparent with progress. This week been busy for me... both in personal and with the game... So I been rendering and Post working 0.1 renders and totally recoding the script of the game. We lost some supporters because of my laziness, dealing some family issues and some said they didn't really get the story. like I said earlier I've added some more scenes to make the story clear or at least little bit clear for you guys to understand what's going on. I decided to release reworked prologue as a public release. That's the fair thing to do coz I released the old version for free too. And it's gonna be this month for sure. I planned on August 15 but we'll see how it goes. There's lot of electricity shutdown going on here. believe me or not the electricity was out while I was writing this post. Perks of being a third worlder I guess lol. This post supposed to posted yesterday but here we are. Chapter 01 will be released few weeks (of course Patron-only) after prologue so don't worry I won't take much more time. and I'm planning on releasing it in part wise like two parts in each chapters and Got some Special previews for patrons will post later.. So that's it. See you soon with the prologue or next week's dev log lol.
oi-billy-butcher.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darth_hiruma

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not trying to sound like an ass when i ask this.

but i see no sex tags at the moment. as much as i like these games with a good story i usually prefer at least one sex scene be in the game before i download it. so that being said how long before that happens?

i mean it looks interesting and renders look great for sure.

Also can we get a list of planned tags?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I don't see incest in the tags yet but the Overview looks like it will be a big part of the game.
Keeping an eye on this one

View attachment 1475384

Edit: Dev says no Harem and potential NTR so my interest is gone.
The gif still works though :Kappa:
welp I'm out. shame those are some great looking girls and presentation, but hey, Dev, make the game you want, even if it's not for me. best wishes.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
welp I'm out. shame those are some great looking girls and presentation, but hey, Dev, make the game you want, even if it's not for me. best wishes.
didnt notice that before. even worse since its on the first page.

i can handle "Potential" NTR since i imagine that means it can be avoided. but no harem? nah im not good at making choices or multiple playthroughs. i think i'll pass on this one.

the good news for dev is considering the quality of the art if they keep updates consistent i doubt they'll have trouble gaining an audience.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I don't even think that what the dev described is ntr but it just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't mind a girl finding someone else if I reject her, that just makes sense but why would I ever want to see them fuck? If the LIs are still important to the story and you need to keep them around that's cool, even show that they have a boyfriend, I don't really care but seeing them have sex with someone else seems like a weird decision to me.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes