• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
If you guys think it has has NTR just because some random indie dude said so.. I don't know what say, but There won't be any NTR or cuck hold scenes in this game. if there is one that would in an other way around lol.. Yeah we were planning for that "Girl finding someone else if you reject her." part but we were just planning and scratched that part. I'll update future tags soon.
Please add femdom for the future tag ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Renders look stupendous and this is a rework, not anything more not anything better
in terms of story, good renders and interesting predicaments, but poor lore and
poor intrigue and less than understandable build up:
MC had a bad childhood, now has a bad adulthood and a make belief bipolar babe,
to add to the growing list of traits that make him unreliable as a narrator,
as a protagonist and somewhat of this antihero antagonist to the babe
he had strong feelings for as a child.
To make things worse, we got fly on the wall perspectives on scenes
of which MC could not possibly know about with people we know not
and of all those kiddies in the bathroom from the splash aggressive neauseating start
of this game there is no one but the MC left in the midst of triads wanna be posers
acting like the agency in charly”s angels.
Oh FFS guys he's only just released it on patreon and its already on here.. the guys worked his ass off and normally i wouldnt care about a leak here but given the work duration and time put in that fucking sucks
Renders looks good
There is nothing here to write home about, certainly nothing better over the former
installment, a story still hella disjointed mess going into the first chapter
that is already anounced pat re on exclusive we still have no clue what it will be about.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Renders look stupendous and this is a rework, not anything more not anything better
in terms of story, good renders and interesting predicaments, but poor lore and
poor intrigue and less than understandable build up:
MC had a bad childhood, now has a bad adulthood and a make belief bipolar babe,
to add to the growing list of traits that make him unreliable as a narrator,
as a protagonist and somewhat of this antihero antagonist to the babe
he had strong feelings for as a child.
To make things worse, we got fly on the wall perspectives on scenes
of which MC could not possibly know about with people we know not
and of all those kiddies in the bathroom from the splash aggressive neauseating start
of this game there is no one but the MC left in the midst of triads wanna be posers
acting like the agency in charly”s angels.

There is nothing here to write home about, certainly nothing better over the former
installment, a story still hella disjointed mess going into the first chapter
that is already anounced pat re on exclusive we still have no clue what it will be about.
So , your advice is to ignore this mess?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deadpool DP
Nov 17, 2018
Well, this looks promising. The prologue didn't explain too much of the story but hopefully we will get to know more things in future updates. Renders are really good, and yeah, it also gave me Summer's Gone vibes, but I don't want to compare them, cause this is just a prologue and Summer's Gone is... well, Summer's Gone.
I will keep a look on this project and see how frequent updates are and how much content each of them has. This has potential, so much encouragement to both creators.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Deadpool DP

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
If you guys think it has has NTR just because some random indie dude said so.. I don't know what say, but There won't be any NTR or cuck hold scenes in this game. if there is one that would in an other way around lol.. Yeah we were planning for that "Girl finding someone else if you reject her." part but we were just planning and scratched that part. I'll update future tags soon.
We're gonna miss that storyline :'(
Fake Cry.gif

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Another """""""""""""""realistic game""""""""""""""". No thanks

Jul 20, 2020
Renders are amazing, but the clusterfuck of a "plot" in the prologue definitely doesn't help. I get they're trying to be vague, but generally with an opening scene(s) like this you have further explanation right after or at least a beginning of world and character building. But because this is a work in progress, it's missing all of that build up after the "cold open", leaving everyone going "wtf?".

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
This is so fun to see, only the prologue is not setting up anything.
The many people in there have no explanation for them being there.
We do not understand or actually care about the dude who picks the hottie up from school.
We want him gone, serves no purpose, is dissing her, has nu likeable traits, just chilly.
We do not know anything about the three bloodied boys in the bathroom.
We are none the wiser about the girls in there and MC is not sayin jack.

This so called prologue is a cop out of the first chapter, serves nothing to the plot,
just cut outs of stories of various characters we care not about nor get the hang
of their actual purpose to telling the story of MC.

The later scene with guys trempling over eachother in the bathroom
is just turning the stomach blearghhhh.

The description in the Overview says nothing about the prologue,
not sure what it is supposed to set up,
there is no older guy bringing back MC in the life of a younger girl.
Nothing of that in this prologue, so what is shown is much like smoking aces:
snippets of bad people being bad for the sake of bad
and some hotties getting the brunt of their misdeeds.
thank-you-for-opinion-pic.png
Hope you come back for ch1 and hope it clears things up for you. Or don't but I hope you come. I like your ping but idk why you ping me. I'm not a dev ffs.

Reactions: ID3D
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes