VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hmmm if i let you it can be a potential spoiler... And if you don't mind the spoiler. i can't do it here. Join us on discord!
I'll take it as a "yes, but in the future" :p And since the discord link doesn't work (at least for me), I have to play the game now :)

Edit: and I've finished the prologue, so now I know I shouldn't hold my breath :).
Edit 2: and a link works now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Deadpool DP

Chuchuu

Nov 22, 2019
I like renders. Models are good looking too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some games that did a good job of Connecting past to the present. One of them is "intoxicating flovor" from PixelsLab.

I didn't understand much of the story to have an opinion but i like renders. Wish you good luck looking forward for chapter 1.

Sorry if you have some difficulty understanding my msg my English is not great.

• Red Heart

Deadpool DP

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I like renders. Models are good looking too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some games that did a good job of Connecting past to the present. One of them is "intoxicating flovor" from PixelsLab.

I didn't understand much of the story to have an opinion but i like renders. Wish you good luck looking forward for chapter 1.

Sorry if you have some difficulty understanding my msg my English is not great.
Thanks for playing the prologue..I'll clear out everything in chapter 01, Your english is fine.. don't worry

TheLastOtaku

Feb 7, 2022
Hi,

The story seems a bit mysterious, with a bit of darkness.
The characters really have a presence (Claire too beautiful), the renderings are very good.
Personnaly, I love the choice for the blue eyes of the characters.
The facial expressions are great.

Can't wait to see the next part!

• Red Heart

Deadpool DP

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Hi,

The story seems a bit mysterious, with a bit of darkness.
The characters really have a presence (Claire too beautiful), the renderings are very good.
Personnaly, I love the choice for the blue eyes of the characters.
The facial expressions are great.

Can't wait to see the next part!
Thank you so much!

Reactions: TheLastOtaku

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Well, the renders look great. However, the story is extremely vague, which I am assuming is done on purpose. The entire time I played, I had no idea what the hell was going on. The fact there are no choices in the prologue does worry me a bit, but hopefully, choices become prevalent going forward. I'm keeping this on my radar to see how it goes.

• Red Heart
May 31, 2020
Really had high hopes for this one but here we are, still playing prologue after such a long time even though it was "reworked" .... I know for a fact it is not the first time I played it. What is next? "Prologue Reloaded"?....anyway my bitching aside, this game has a lot of potential, perhaps that's why I'm bitching.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are amazing and the story is confusing because its a prologue and kinda rush on introducing characters. Hope there will be choices that matter and have impact on the story and with the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3), hope there is more girls that we saw on prologue,hope the girls arent all slutty, and hope the dev makes a story that explains everything. The game has potential to be great but the dev needs to pay attention to the progress of the story.

• Red Heart

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Very beautiful with an interesting premise. The f act that its been only a year with only a prologue and reworked prologue means not gonna sub quite yet but will follow hopefully

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes