VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Seriously the game needs a harem route for those that want it, not everyone is good at making choices or wanting to do multi play through, plus your likely to get more subscribers for those that love harem games.
Sorry, but he just confirmed that there is NO NTR. They were going to do it. Not anymore.
In fact, let me make this clear for people reading this from this point:

THIS GAME WILL NOT CONTAIN NTR (as per the Dev of this game)
Hope that helps some folks, you're welcome Deadpool DP

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry, but he just confirmed that there is NO NTR. They were going to do it. Not anymore.
In fact, let me make this clear for people reading this from this point:

THIS GAME WILL NOT CONTAIN NTR (as per the Dev of this game)
Hope that helps some folks, you're welcome Deadpool DP
I'm not entirely sure what your answer about NTR has to do with Neko-Chan-Nyaaa's request about adding a harem route.

Reactions: Jeevant

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm not entirely sure what your answer about NTR has to do with Neko-Chan-Nyaaa's request about adding a harem route.
Honestly, I thought about that too, but they responded to the Dev when they said nothing about Harem either. In this case, I took my shot that they must be talking about EN TEE ARGH. I could be wrong, but they responded to a post. If they were just suggesting a Harem path (which I wholeheartedly support) they should have made a naked post with a @ for the Dev.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly, I thought about that too, but they responded to the Dev when they said nothing about Harem either. In this case, I took my shot that they must be talking about EN TEE ARGH. I could be wrong, but they responded to a post. If they were just suggesting a Harem path (which I wholeheartedly support) they should have made a naked post with a @ for the Dev.
I also prefer that there is a harem route. Without it I don't see how the game would interest me.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I also prefer that there is a harem route. Without it I don't see how the game would interest me.
I think if the game has major shifts in the main path based on a couple of choices, then yeah. It'd be hard without a Harem route. But if the game ends generally the same, but we get different ending routes, then that's good for me and makes more sense in my book. I'd be willing to play different paths.

In Japanese visual novels there is the Common route and then ending choices. In most they lock out content with at least 2 of the girls by the end, but you can generally make a decision for 2 or more girls by the last 2 or so decisions. Western games are a LOT more forgiving cause they'll let you choose almost every right choice and all you have to do is decide what girl you want to end the game with (IF you have to choose at ALL). I'm very used to the "choose a girl" way of doing things, but I'm also not mad at the new Western Harem paths where you can keep all the girls from the beginning. Cause even in Japanese games, you usually had to go through every girls individual path just to unlock the Harem path :)

I feel us Harem fans are spoiled bitches, But PLEASE let us continue to be Deadpool DP :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deadpool DP

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think if the game has major shifts in the main path based on a couple of choices, then yeah. It'd be hard without a Harem route. But if the game ends generally the same, but we get different ending routes, then that's good for me and makes more sense in my book. I'd be willing to play different paths.

In Japanese visual novels there is the Common route and then ending choices. In most they lock out content with at least 2 of the girls by the end, but you can generally make a decision for 2 or more girls by the last 2 or so decisions. Western games are a LOT more forgiving cause they'll let you choose almost every right choice and all you have to do is decide what girl you want to end the game with (IF you have to choose at ALL). I'm very used to the "choose a girl" way of doing things, but I'm also not mad at the new Western Harem paths where you can keep all the girls from the beginning. Cause even in Japanese games, you usually had to go through every girls individual path just to unlock the Harem path :)

I feel us Harem fans are spoiled bitches, But PLEASE let us continue to be Deadpool DP :p
I never see more than one ending, so I'm unlikely to be interested in non-harem games. In fact if to get the harem ending I have to see other endings, then I'm not interested in the game.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I never see more than one ending, so I'm unlikely to be interested in non-harem games. In fact if to get the harem ending I have to see other endings, then I'm not interested in the game.
Is there any reason why that is? Do you not like experiencing other characters specific views? Or do you just not like playing the game more than once?

If there's a game where you can only pick one would you choose 1 and finish it, or if they don't let you be with everyone you can't finish it at all?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is there any reason why that is? Do you not like experiencing other characters specific views? Or do you just not like playing the game more than once?
It's actually that I don't like to get more than one ending.

If there's a game where you can only pick one would you choose 1 and finish it, or if they don't let you be with everyone you can't finish it at all?
In fact, if I'm only interested in one LI, or there is one that I much prefer over the other LIs, then I can play a game by just following her path.

What I like about the harem is that I can finish it with all the LIs I'm interested in without having to choose.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Seems like it could be good...Interesting that its been out for so long with only a prologue thats already had to be reworked.

Renders were good, Story seems like it could go in a good place, Something different from the usual.

Here is hoping to not another abandoned tag showing up in my watched list

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deadpool DP

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I don't know what to say about this*. Well, I'll come back to see if can get a little bit unconfused! :ROFLMAO:

* Good renders can I say.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes