VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
That's why it's in prologue i guess from chapter one it will be clear
Fair enough. But players need have an idea whats happening. At this moment, we have no idea whether its a paranormal genre with witch stuff or MC is just insane. I will go with the former since its called blairewood.

Reactions: Harathorne

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Fair enough. But players need have an idea whats happening. At this moment, we have no idea whether its a paranormal genre with witch stuff or MC is just insane. I will go with the former since its called blairewood.
How many vn have prologue a description and straight to the chapters so no big deal

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
If you guys think it has has NTR just because some random indie dude said so.. I don't know what say, but There won't be any NTR or cuck hold scenes in this game. if there is one that would in an other way around lol.. Yeah we were planning for that "Girl finding someone else if you reject her." part but we were just planning and scratched that part. I'll update future tags soon.
Seriously the game needs a harem route for those that want it, not everyone is good at making choices or wanting to do multi play through, plus your likely to get more subscribers for those that love harem games.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
No potential for NTR ... skip im afraid. Thers so many plain games out there already dont need another.
Cause we all know anything is vanilla until NTR is added. Forget character development, interesting character arcs or fulfilling resolutions. I forgot that every good movie, cartoon and play had NTR bursting from it. :rolleyes:
I even heard that the new Kanye album has audio of Pete Davidson banging Kim in the background :WeSmart:

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes