VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
easterlandscaperosella2NN1.png

Bunny girls!

Happy Easter everyone. April 2024 WP set ft. (Rosella, Cassandra, and Madelyn.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samhain71 and ID3D

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Dunno who revived this the other day but downloaded without noticing the date, got me intrigued, came to follow now I see this dropped in 2021 T.T Why is it always the best looking ones that end up ded

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Again a "soon" update :FacePalm:
Well, the only thing it will probably get soon is the abandoned tag (18 months without update, last one 8/2022...)

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
Again a "soon" update :FacePalm:
Well, the only thing it will probably get soon is the abandoned tag (18 months without update, last one 8/2022...)
Yeah, I was pretty hyped after playing the first version of the prologue.
But since then (late 2021 ?) nothing apart from the rework of the prologue.
I haven't seen Jeevant on this thread for a long time while he is active on many others on F95, is he still in the dev team with Deadpool DP ?
All we can see as "progress" here and/or on discord are random Deadpool DP renders and release promises.
I don't really know what to think about it, but in my humble opinion it doesn't bode well for the future of the game.
I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: HB1420

HB1420

Apr 16, 2021
Yeah, I was pretty hyped after playing the first version of the prologue.
But since then (late 2021 ?) nothing apart from the rework of the prologue.
I haven't seen Jeevant on this thread for a long time while he is active on many others on F95, is he still in the dev team with Deadpool DP ?
All we can see as "progress" here and/or on discord are random Deadpool DP renders and release promises.
I don't really know what to think about it, but in my humble opinion it doesn't bode well for the future of the game.
I hope I'm wrong.
I hope you're wrong too, I still want to have faith, but it has been more than a year since I played, and it is difficult to believe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deadpool DP
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes