Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Respectfully, I don't think they are. If you can't save everyone, than by definition, they are NOT in your hands. Oof! If they ARE in our hands, then we could save EVERY love interest if we make the right decisions. There is a disconnect by your comment and your notes.

Can you confirm right now? If I play, will I lose a Love Interest no matter what? OR can I save EVERY love interest if I try?
That is to say, I have (random Love Interests names) Tina, Jennifer and Jessica. Will I be able to save all three if I choose?
beg to differ.. mc is a cop not superman, he can't save everyone. he has to make impossible decision.

might as well make it into a kinetic novel, if want to save everyone.

Reactions: Twisted Rabbits

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Hey! :cool:
Yeah, we've received a ton of messages about this and see that it's something a lot of players are asking for.
We're definitely not opposed to it, we'll try to include this in one of our future updates.
Thanks for your interest and feedback!(y)
not very important.. at least to me..

most important is the plot and does the choices made have significant impact

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Hey friends!

Big thanks to everyone who’s checked out and cruised through our Blamed Demo.

We're busting our humps to release a full season packed with gripping plot twists, eye-popping renders, and fresh mechanics.

In the three months since dropping the Blamed Demo on F95, we haven’t stopped grinding on the full season - and trust, it’s just the first of many. We’re shooting to launch Season One no later than February 2024. It’s gonna deep dive into Detective David Fox’s story, offering ample room for role-playing and featuring our slickest mechanics yet.

Here’s a sneak peek at what's coming your way in the first season of Blamed:

• A branching dialogue system.
  • A karma system.
  • Main character’s Mind Map and his notes.
  • Non-linear progression.
  • 4K renders and animations.
  • 3 hours of gameplay.

We conceived the currently available Blamed Demo as a pilot episode to test the waters on our concept and setting. Now that we’ve scoped out the stats, we’re fine-tuning the first 30 minutes of gameplay and will soon be dropping the revamped Blamed Demo V.2 to give y’all a taste of what to expect in the first season.

We’d be stoked to see you stay active on our page and on Twisted Rabbits’ socials. Your support means the world to us.
1.jpg

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hi there!
Here is a rough list of tags: Footjob, Anal Sex, Group sex, Interracial, Lesbian, Virgin, Titfuck, Sex Toys, Creampie, Bdsm, Ahegao.
Enjoy the game!❤
with lesbian will that or any bi stuff be avoidable meaning there is no lesbian stuff hapening at all if the player chooses? with the prostitution tag is a LI a prostitute or is that tag for minor character

syun05091

Nov 24, 2018
Hey friends!

Big thanks to everyone who’s checked out and cruised through our Blamed Demo.

We're busting our humps to release a full season packed with gripping plot twists, eye-popping renders, and fresh mechanics.

In the three months since dropping the Blamed Demo on F95, we haven’t stopped grinding on the full season - and trust, it’s just the first of many. We’re shooting to launch Season One no later than February 2024. It’s gonna deep dive into Detective David Fox’s story, offering ample room for role-playing and featuring our slickest mechanics yet.

Here’s a sneak peek at what's coming your way in the first season of Blamed:

• A branching dialogue system.
  • A karma system.
  • Main character’s Mind Map and his notes.
  • Non-linear progression.
  • 4K renders and animations.
  • 3 hours of gameplay.

We conceived the currently available Blamed Demo as a pilot episode to test the waters on our concept and setting. Now that we’ve scoped out the stats, we’re fine-tuning the first 30 minutes of gameplay and will soon be dropping the revamped Blamed Demo V.2 to give y’all a taste of what to expect in the first season.

We’d be stoked to see you stay active on our page and on Twisted Rabbits’ socials. Your support means the world to us.
View attachment 2985417

I played the demo on Steam and instantly became a fan. I
was looking forward to playing the new demo every day, so I couldn't be happier with the release of V2.
It would be even better if there was a scene in the shootout in the V1 demo where a female detective is taken hostage and raped in front of the main character.
We will continue to support your works.

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
with lesbian will that or any bi stuff be avoidable meaning there is no lesbian stuff hapening at all if the player chooses? with the prostitution tag is a LI a prostitute or is that tag for minor character
Hey! Answering your question, I can say that the player totally calls the shots in the story. Everything's gonna hinge solely on the choices you make. The prostitution tag applies only to secondary characters.

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
I played the demo on Steam and instantly became a fan. I
was looking forward to playing the new demo every day, so I couldn't be happier with the release of V2.
It would be even better if there was a scene in the shootout in the V1 demo where a female detective is taken hostage and raped in front of the main character.
We will continue to support your works.
Hey! :D
Regarding your idea - it seems a bit too bold for the situation. However, we'll consider where such a scene would fit more harmoniously (y)
Thanks for the feedback! We’d be grateful for a review on our page, your opinion is precious to us.

Lolly - Molly

Aug 14, 2023
beg to differ.. mc is a cop not superman, he can't save everyone. he has to make impossible decision.

might as well make it into a kinetic novel, if want to save everyone.
Do you mean to say that not being able to save everyone is a bad thing? I don't think so.
In my opinion, it's quite the opposite. Playing this way is much more interesting.

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
Well, let's wait till the end of Febuary to declare this project abandoned, they said they would release something in February.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes