Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Yep. "The Acting Lessons Syndrome" is still alive. :LOL:

Depends on how it will go. Let's hope there will be no "remake" of the aforementioned game. So far you can be sure that the friend's little sister is safe with me. ;)
Now that's a great approach! :cool:(y)

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Twisted Rabbits

Stuff in spoilers in consideration of those who haven't played the game yet:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, thanks for your time. Still in the process of playing the demo so may have more suggestions.

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Twisted Rabbits

Stuff in spoilers in consideration of those who haven't played the game yet:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, thanks for your time. Still in the process of playing the demo so may have more suggestions.
Hey!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on our demo. It's an intriguing proposition :sneaky:. We look forward to your review after completing the full demo. Stay tuned with us! :giggle:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So there are some technical aspects of this game that puzzles me. One is the hard pauses every time we meet a new girl. Sure, the panoramic view is cool and all, but is it really necessary to force everyone to watch it all the way through? A minor complaint.

The bigger concern is the fake choices. The game is lying when it tells us that the characters will "remember" our choices. Why would you include that notification when the game doesn't actually track any of the choices? There are no variables or flags being set, which means the game, let alone the characters, can't remember any of those choices.

If you feel like only including flavor or inconsequential choices, that's fine. It will streamline development and is a legitimate development philosophy. But deliberately adding a notification that the choices will be remembered when the game isn't doing such a thing is...

Last edited:

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
So there are some technical aspects of this game that puzzles me. One is the hard pauses every time we meet a new girl. Sure, the panoramic view is cool and all, but is it really necessary to force everyone to watch it all the way through? A minor complaint.

The bigger concern is the fake choices. The game is lying when it tells us that the characters will "remember" our choices. Why would you include that notification when the game doesn't actually track any of the choices? There are no variables or flags being set, which means the game, let alone the characters, can't remember any of those choices.

If you feel like only including flavor or inconsequential choices, that's fine. It will streamline development and is a legitimate development philosophy. But deliberately adding a notification that the choices will be remembered when the game isn't doing such a thing is...
Hey, buddy! :cool:
You probably missed the word Demo in our game title!
Usually, it means a demonstration product that developers put out for various purposes!
Clearly, the development of the project is ongoing and everything we have planned as a choice will be implemented in the first and subsequent episodes.

Oh, we worked really hard on these animations for the players, it's tough to hear you couldn't wait to skip through them:confused:, we'll definitely take note of that!
Thanks for the comment and the time you spent on it!(y):love:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hey, buddy! :cool:
You probably missed the word Demo in our game title!
Usually, it means a demonstration product that developers put out for various purposes!
Clearly, the development of the project is ongoing and everything we have planned as a choice will be implemented in the first and subsequent episodes.

Oh, we worked really hard on these animations for the players, it's tough to hear you couldn't wait to skip through them:confused:, we'll definitely take note of that!
Thanks for the comment and the time you spent on it!(y):love:
It looked nice, but I don't appreciate having to sit through the ~5 second animation of the panorama. If I was playing naturally, I would probably watch like 2 seconds of it and move on. It's not a big deal though, if you really want us to be awed by a new girls' entrance or something...

As for the code, once you add the variables and start tracking the choices, the players will have to restart the game. So better get that working on the next release and not delay it if you really plan on tracking those choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twisted Rabbits

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
It looked nice, but I don't appreciate having to sit through the ~5 second animation of the panorama. If I was playing naturally, I would probably watch like 2 seconds of it and move on. It's not a big deal though, if you really want us to be awed by a new girls' entrance or something...

As for the code, once you add the variables and start tracking the choices, the players will have to restart the game. So better get that working on the next release and not delay it if you really plan on tracking those choices.
Hey! Glad to see you back here, ready for a chat! (y)

For us, it's no biggie to make tweaks for the players' convenience.
If we see a certain common trend, it's no sweat to fix the controversial points.

Rest assured, the choices will be all good. The last thing we'd want is to bamboozle the players' expectations.

Reactions: LordDiabl0

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Twisted Rabbits : Congratulations for this fantastic Demo!
The Graphics are excellent, the girls lovely and stunning, and the story interesting so far.
I loved the 'panoramic view' from every new girl very much! I don't know which problem desmosome has whit it, but I loved the view of the girls. Maybe you could make it with a cancel option, for impatient players ;).
I loved your demo and really looking forward to the first release!
Very good work!

• Love
Reactions: Twisted Rabbits

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Twisted Rabbits : Congratulations for this fantastic Demo!
The Graphics are excellent, the girls lovely and stunning, and the story interesting so far.
I loved the 'panoramic view' from every new girl very much! I don't know which problem desmosome has whit it, but I loved the view of the girls. Maybe you could make it with a cancel option, for impatient players ;).
I loved your demo and really looking forward to the first release!
Very good work!
Thanks for the rad comment!
We're stoked you dug the demo. It'd be awesome if you could write a review! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: cate.archer
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes