Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
You really should include the standard option for player to name the MC.

1) It is very helpful to a subset of players who want to use a specific name.

2) For the random set of players who know someone close to them with the name you picked, it is VERY important to them to be able to change it. WHATEVER name you pick, you are EXCLUDING a random set of players from your game where that name is a close family member, unless they can change it.

3) You can include text saying you strongly suggest that people use the default name - you don't lose your "intended approach" that can be used for the those who find it fine.
Hey! :cool:
Yeah, we've received a ton of messages about this and see that it's something a lot of players are asking for.
We're definitely not opposed to it, we'll try to include this in one of our future updates.
Thanks for your interest and feedback!(y)

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Blamed [v1.0 Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 203mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks to you! Great job! (y):love:

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Half joking or not, I'm right there with you and I'm 100% NOT joking. I would absolutely LOVE a game where we stalk random people and do all kinds of depraved shit all while playing a cat and mouse game with the police. I search every once in a while for certain tags that would possibly be involved in a game as what I've described but alas, I always end up empty handed.
Of course, there's Raptus which is pretty dark but it isn't exactly what I'm looking for.
Hey!
That's a brilliant idea for one of the seasons! (You're reading my mind):cool::sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Ahh I'm more of the Dexter wannabe type, I want to hunt rapists and pedophiles, since doing so in real life would lead to my own incarceration in this stupid fucking world we live in. Also think the maker of raptus should be beaten to a bloody pulp, but hey that's just me..
Oh, I reckon every killer has their own truth!
There are a lot of interesting characters from the world of serial killers in culture: Dexter, Hannibal Lecter, and many others... However, we do not endorse the promotion of killing anyone and condemn such actions.
Your words just reminded me of the game Condemned. I'd highly recommend giving it a playthrough!(y)

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Twisted Rabbits
The MC name change should be a priority for the update after the demo, because that's how you dive and identify yourself in the game and I think without that it kind of loses its meaning and makes it get pushed aside and wanted other options
Hey! Thanks for your comment, we'll definitely take that into account!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Oh, I reckon every killer has their own truth!
There are a lot of interesting characters from the world of serial killers in culture: Dexter, Hannibal Lecter, and many others... However, we do not endorse the promotion of killing anyone and condemn such actions.
Your words just reminded me of the game Condemned. I'd highly recommend giving it a playthrough!(y)
That doesn't even sound familiar, but I might have to check it out! After I get time to play this one of course! ;)

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
I think that´s a bad choice. Most players prefer to input custom (their own) names. And many refuse to even play as somebody else. I would definetly never support a game that requires me to play as some randome dude. But you do you.
I hope that one of the modders take care of this issue.

So, dev´s want feedback: I like the mature mc, he is not a beta, quite expierenced, not a teenager.
Writing and English is good, at least for me as a non native english speaker.
Story, not much so far but promising at least. But the mc seems to be really bad at aiming wasting 90% of his shots lol.
Content for a demo is short but promising. Renders are top, animations are at least ok. Btw missing tags: animated
GL for the dev!
Hey!
Thanks for your detailed and insightful comment (we'd love to see more of these in the reviews);).
Yes, we can see that this is something the players need, so we'll add it in an update.

P.S. The main character learned to shoot from the Stormtroopers in Star Wars.:D

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
The people here arguing about the MC's name when you have way more relevant things to talk about.
From the OP:

"Not all characters will survive until the end of the story."

There. Now you have something worth worrying about.
Hey!
The characters' lives are in your hands!:cool:

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
That doesn't even sound familiar, but I might have to check it out! After I get time to play this one of course! ;)
Condemned is a top-notch game.
You'll definitely enjoy it if you don't mind the unremarkable 2005 graphics.
If you finish it, hit me up and we can chat about it!;)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hey!
The characters' lives are in your hands!:cool:
Respectfully, I don't think they are. If you can't save everyone, than by definition, they are NOT in your hands. Oof! If they ARE in our hands, then we could save EVERY love interest if we make the right decisions. There is a disconnect by your comment and your notes.

Can you confirm right now? If I play, will I lose a Love Interest no matter what? OR can I save EVERY love interest if I try?
That is to say, I have (random Love Interests names) Tina, Jennifer and Jessica. Will I be able to save all three if I choose?

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
The people here arguing about the MC's name when you have way more relevant things to talk about.
From the OP:

"Not all characters will survive until the end of the story."
Yep. "The Acting Lessons Syndrome" is still alive. :LOL:

We wouldn't want to spill all the details about the game right now.
Nevertheless, you can give it your all to try and save everyone and see how that pans out.
It's just like in real life, doesn't that add a thrilling edge to it all?:sneaky:
Depends on how it will go. Let's hope there will be no "remake" of the aforementioned game. So far you can be sure that the friend's little sister is safe with me. ;)

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Respectfully, I don't think they are. If you can't save everyone, than by definition, they are NOT in your hands. Oof! If they ARE in our hands, then we could save EVERY love interest if we make the right decisions. There is a disconnect by your comment and your notes.

Can you confirm right now? If I play, will I lose a Love Interest no matter what? OR can I save EVERY love interest if I try?
That is to say, I have (random Love Interests names) Tina, Jennifer and Jessica. Will I be able to save all three if I choose?
Hey there!:cool:
I don't see any contradictions here! Read the synopsis literally, I can't tell you more to avoid dropping spoilers.
Thanks for the comment! (y)

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes