D

Deleted member 719178

How do you even beat the boss without having a fuck ton of spare lives??

Edit: Nevermind I cheesed it.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The game mechanics are alright, it's the sex animations, lack luster event and game over scenes that really hold this game back. I find myself playing more for the beat'em up than any of the erotic content.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
How do you even beat the boss without having a fuck ton of spare lives??

Edit: Nevermind I cheesed it.
Running charge attack, dodge or if they can be grabbed try to drift to land right on top of them or dodge their attack and grab them to knee them twice flip to the other side and go for the backdrop.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I remember playing this game to the end like, a year ago, I think. It's a very large game with pretty decent controls, a lot of content, and a good amount of actual gameplay. It's a great game, definitely worth a try if you're still unsure.

That game is literally made by the same circle, so yeah, it's very similar.
It's because they want your money for very little effort.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
It's because they want your money for very little effort.
In this case that's not exactly true. This circle has put a lot of effort into their games; the gameplay is good, the scenes are plentiful with variations and diversity, the art is good, even the plot is pretty decent for an erotic game.

Just because a lot of developers re-use stuff from their older games, doesn't mean they're all cash-grabs.

YodaStitch

Jul 9, 2018
All right, this game is a great old school beat-them-all with real time and CG lewd.
It would reach perfection with an uncensored patch ! Oh well

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Actually, this is probably one of the better hentai beat-em-ups I've played, once you get a hang of the combat. I'm so used to being stuck in animation-lock in these I was flabbergasted at being able to chain combo attacks. Took me a few levels to even realize I could.

That said, it makes the same mistake most of these games do. It requires you to lose (and even use a Continue at times) to unlock scenes. Why not just unlock the gallery when you win, instead of when you lose?

malakas34

Aug 29, 2017
For some reason i'm unable to play the game, whenever i try anything i get a pop-up saying EAccessViolation. I've never had this problem in any other game and i don't know how to fix this. Can anyone help me? (i'm using Locale Emulator 2.4.0.0 in order to open the game)

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
For some reason i'm unable to play the game, whenever i try anything i get a pop-up saying EAccessViolation. I've never had this problem in any other game and i don't know how to fix this. Can anyone help me? (i'm using Locale Emulator 2.4.0.0 in order to open the game)
EAccessViolation is usually a problem related to ram, driver problems, or some way your computer is interacting with whatever program you are opening. It might be the case that use a locale emulator doesn't work for this game, or som bigger problem related to your computer. Unfortunately Its pretty hard to pin down the exact problem. Monitor your computer carefully within the next few days because it can be a sign that some piece of hardware is starting to die.

But before worrying to much or anything, you can try attempting to change system locale to japanese to see if that fixes the problem.

Reactions: H.ERO and malakas34
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes