malakas34

Aug 29, 2017
EAccessViolation is usually a problem related to ram, driver problems, or some way your computer is interacting with whatever program you are opening. It might be the case that use a locale emulator doesn't work for this game, or som bigger problem related to your computer. Unfortunately Its pretty hard to pin down the exact problem. Monitor your computer carefully within the next few days because it can be a sign that some piece of hardware is starting to die.

But before worrying to much or anything, you can try attempting to change system locale to japanese to see if that fixes the problem.
I changed the language of the programmes that don't support unicode to japanese and it seems that it solved the problem (but i still have to use locale emulator). Anyway, thanks for the tips :)

ronney

May 6, 2017
You get it by saving all the girls in stage seven. I found out because I bought the hint for scenes with points that says that. Unless that one cg is not connected to the scenes. @

ronney

May 6, 2017
Sorry for the missing cg I forgot to check it after I went back and got that last scene. So i never noticed I was missing anything.

Stndat

Oct 2, 2017
The best way to describe this game is Streets of Rage 2 with rape at the loss of a life.

masterspy

Nov 3, 2017
Has anyone had any luck figuring out the maze? i cant find what iam suposed to do and it's been almost an hour...

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I don't know why, but for some reason it doesn't read directional inputs from a 360 controller that well. I try to pull off the moves on the movelist but it just doesn't work outside the dash attack, but when done with a keyboard it works without a hitch.

EDIT: OK, found out the problem. For some inane reason, 360's B button also doubles as going Left... Wtf.

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
There's a complete edition on dlsite:

Basically the latest version + DLC.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
This game is freaking AMAZING! Whats with these comments? I almost didn't download it.

The combat is very well done. You can chain special moves one after another. Depending on difficulty, it can be quite the challenge. However, once you do have some mastery over it, its not challenging anymore. The story plays out like a VN.

just a video I found - since I'm sure most people only looked at the first stage.

For ex related to difficulty, she gains too much mp is the big issue here with those restores. Another is the revolution and the game itself could feel more fluid. They need to add some H attacks during combat.

They do have options where u can adjust the parameters but it kinda takes away from any sort of online score interaction.

I'll try the other game they made later, see whats that like.

Last edited:

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
this game is fun it have some few Bug and sometimes it challenging but most part is easy at least for me also i don't have frame rate drop issues not like Omega review say, i suggest play it yourself

Jun 8, 2017
There is another bug I found, in the second stage after defeating the goons after getting a collar on ur neck I made a save cause I needed to get off, but after getting back on and finishing the dialogue I cannot move my character at all nor can i pause the game I can only use the window to go back to main menu or force quit the game I uploaded my save for anyone to see if they can figure out what to do, thanks in advance

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
Guys, I have this error and i don't understand what this error mean

"An ANSI string cannot be converted to a UNICODE string. Contains characters that cannot be interpreted by the current code page. Check whether correct data is specified. Data may be corrupted "

any help ... thank u

Last edited:

O kurwa

May 26, 2018
can't open game, some UNICODE error (tried changing language to Japanese) and also can't seems to un-compress the save.ink files

can someone help me...

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes