hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
Thanks alot. But damn i must admit this was a huge downgrade from the other works.. Just me?
Im fine with it. Its the first part anyway but tbh, I would rather see more of his Mitsuki x father series. He did said that was his favorite work and planning to continue it after his 3 months holiday early this year. And then we ended up getting this gyaru mom instead, not hating it but still, I need more of Mitsuki lol

Reactions: KoroG90 and nders

RysLo

Jul 11, 2021
Here's the torrent that compile files from OP (Right Click > Download):
Thanks for compiling this torrent CuirCuir!

I have found that for a few videos, the versions that with the text are missing. Did you leave them out when creating the torrent or were they missing from the 10GB OP ?

For context, Blendy usually releases 3 versions for the fully completed videos:
1. a version with text (セリフ有)
2. a version without text (セリフなし)
3. a sample (free)

Reactions: seksomata

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Thanks for compiling this torrent CuirCuir!

I have found that for a few videos, the versions that with the text are missing. Did you leave them out when creating the torrent or were they missing from the 10GB OP ?

For context, Blendy usually releases 3 versions for the fully completed videos:
1. a version with text (セリフ有)
2. a version without text (セリフなし)
3. a sample (free)
I usually take everything from OP at time of making.

RysLo

Jul 11, 2021
Hey rf96 , thanks for sharing the collection. Could you please by any chance share the versions with text (セリフ有) for the full-length videos? Since there is no voice dubbing for the most part (except a small amount for the girl), the story is lost without seeing the text. The texts are supposed to show the conversations as well as the thoughts, and to make the story significantly more horny++.

rf96

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
I'd support that idea......IF THEY WERE IN ENGLISH!:cautious: As is, might as well not even bother:ROFLMAO::cry::(

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hey rf96 , thanks for sharing the collection. Could you please by any chance share the versions with text (セリフ有) for the full-length videos? Since there is no voice dubbing for the most part (except a small amount for the girl), the story is lost without seeing the text. The texts are supposed to show the conversations as well as the thoughts, and to make the story significantly more horny++.

rf96
i don't have them

Feb 2, 2022
Blendy is probably creating the part 2 of his current work where the girl is, according to his tweet, going to get banged on the library.

If you want creators like Blendy then there's:
Flim13
Rinhee
Lovemax(I don't really like his animations but many people do)
Pastakudasai(on hiatus, short videos that focuses on vacuum-like blowjobs)
3Dimm(mostly makes genshin loli vids but his next work is Eula)
Najar (Focuses on Idolm@ster characters)
Custom Udon(Focus on loli)
Laomeng(focus on Honkai Impact characters and some Genshin)
Rim
日々是平穏也 or Hibikore Heion(on hiatus, learning live 2d)
liely
Ginhaha (his animations recently got worse and I think he's gonna have a break)
That's most of the creators I know and liked the animations(except Lovemax), I love to know more creators who make smooth animations with a finish and not just loop.

Edit: Forgot about Yuzu Konbu, he makes Kokkoro videos from Princess Connect but I think he's fairly new on the scene.
You know where i can find liely and 3dimm
torrent to dl