junktoy

Mar 8, 2018
Hi!! so i downloaded the original post and the one below (2021-10-15). Is all that is available or im missing something?

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
im just wondering, are blendy 13 and film 13 the same person?
Definitely not. Just follow them both in twitter. Blendy seems to admire the way Flim13 animate his BJ animation on all his video. I mean, why wouldnt he. Deepthroating while the guy cumming non stop? hell yeah

Also, it seems like Flim took a longer time to release his next video this time around. Im guessing its gonna be 2-3 minute animation. I would be surprise if its 5+ minute long.

Last edited:

MiliMeter

Feb 5, 2019
i know i shouldn't be asking this but, can someone upload the 11 gb one on pixeldrain? I couldn't download it from anonfiles. Thanks.

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
God I can't fucking wait for the new Blendy, it's been almost a year since the first few teasers. Forgot how good they are.

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
God I can't fucking wait for the new Blendy, it's been almost a year since the first few teasers. Forgot how good they are.

Gonna wait a bit longer then, roughly 2 more month. He did said his going to release it at the end of the year. sadge

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
chill, choom. It's only a progress report, based on how Flim do things, the video will be out either next month or in a few weeks.
Maybe its a bad translation so idk what the 2:25 minute means, but still hoping if there is a progress video

Last edited: