Retts

Dec 17, 2018
It's a bit unfortunate to me that with the Gyaru Mom 2 animation he didn't go full shota, the kid looks more like between 14 and 16...
I love either old man/young girl, like the Mistuki animations, or adult young girl/shota... oh well

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
Flim should be releasing a new video this week or next week. Based on his previous work schedule unless he mention otherwise. Hopefully he will include x-ray as well. Really want to see him let the shota creampie deep inside that gyaru mom

Reactions: gemie

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
We should really have a Film thread instead of flooding the Blendy thread with posts only for it to NOT be Blendy :/

DAY WHATEVER OF WAITING FOR SOME KIND BASTARD TO SUB BLENDY'S MOVIES! SOME FOOL IS SUBBING FILM'S, WHY NOT BLENDY?!

• Haha
Reactions: hitlerwaifu

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
We should really have a Film thread instead of flooding the Blendy thread with posts only for it to NOT be Blendy :/

DAY WHATEVER OF WAITING FOR SOME KIND BASTARD TO SUB BLENDY'S MOVIES! SOME FOOL IS SUBBING FILM'S, WHY NOT BLENDY?!
You should follow his twitter and pixiv. Sometimes he answer some questions and iirc, about his current WIP video, he's planning to release it at the end of the year. Yeah I know, I was surprise too so dont expect new video anytime soon. He said something about taking more time off to take care of his health hence longer wait time for new video. Unless he say otherwise and I miss it

RysLo

Jul 11, 2021

I want to see those videos with the text. Lost a lot of context without the text in them.:cautious:

Reactions: AserDevil