Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
my bad . i just found it in a chinese forum

why should you feel bad?

you actually got the source material from place people wouldnt known or rarely visit and bought here where people who able to download from baidu can mirror your link to more international friendly cloud storage, resulting in people here were able to get the newest product.

RysLo

Jul 11, 2021
Technical question. I marked this thread as "watching", but where do I find the list of my "watching" threads? I don't even receive notifications there are new posts here.

NionM

Dec 30, 2020
Technical question. I marked this thread as "watching", but where do I find the list of my "watching" threads? I don't even receive notifications there are new posts here.
image_2023-02-06_111054539.png

Look at the top navigation bar.

dwen09

Nov 14, 2022
We long for the day when a hero comes and provides us of subtitles for blendy's videos.

Tried to create one myself using veed.io and google translate but more than half of the subtitles either didn't make sense or don't feel right.

NionM

Dec 30, 2020
We long for the day when a hero comes and provides us of subtitles for blendy's videos.

Tried to create one myself using veed.io and google translate but more than half of the subtitles either didn't make sense or don't feel right.
Well I did try to translate some myself. Although it's not accurate, and I also added some of my own words too. Well it's better than nothing so here you go...

dwen09

Nov 14, 2022
Well I did try to translate some myself. Although it's not accurate, and I also added some of my own words too. Well it's better than nothing so here you go...Subtitle for the newest blendy video.
I checked your subtitles and they're actually quite good, just need a bit of editing in my opinion...would you mind if I use them? Im planning on using the version of the video without JP text and put english subtitles to them while mimicking how they look like in the JP text version.

...while Im at it, care to do the subs of the other blendy videos? or atleast the translation lol

Last edited:

NionM

Dec 30, 2020
I checked your subtitles and they're actually quite good, just need a bit of editing in my opinion...would you mind if I use them? Im planning on using the version of the video without JP text and put english subtitles to them while mimicking how they look like in the JP text version.

...while Im at it, care to do the subs of the other blendy videos? or atleast the translation lol
Thanks. I would be glad if you could edit and make it better.
As for other the translation of other videos...I do have a few I have translated (well, roughly and incomplete). I will try to complete and upload it here when I have the time. Maybe after this weekend or something.

DazySylveon

May 26, 2022
Thanks. I would be glad if you could edit and make it better.
As for other the translation of other videos...I do have a few I have translated (well, roughly and incomplete). I will try to complete and upload it here when I have the time. Maybe after this weekend or something.
Your translations are well done my man ! It would be a blessing if you could translate the principle 69 BJ one as well

NionM

Dec 30, 2020
Your translations are well done my man ! It would be a blessing if you could translate the principle 69 BJ one as well
Thanks!
I still don't have all the videos from blendy, so no idea which one you are talking about.

I tried downloading the 10gb file from the OP but it keeps saying the files are corrupted. I will just try it for the last time, and if it still doesn't work, it would be great help if someone could upload all the videos featuring Akiha. (I 'm kinda curious to see from where all this began)
For the time being I downloaded the videos from (I know it's not complete). Anyways, here the . (Once again, the subtitles are not accurate, and I added some of my own words too :p)
Opera Snapshot_2023-02-21_165433_kemono.party.png

HK12N

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks!
I still don't have all the videos from blendy, so no idea which one you are talking about.

I tried downloading the 10gb file from the OP but it keeps saying the files are corrupted. I will just try it for the last time, and if it still doesn't work, it would be great help if someone could upload all the videos featuring Akiha. (I 'm kinda curious to see from where all this began)
For the time being I downloaded the videos from (I know it's not complete). Anyways, here the subtitles for the first three videos from kemono. (Once again, the subtitles are not accurate, and I added some of my own words too :p)
View attachment 2406132
Videos from kemono are only the longer ones. If you wanna download older videos, you can download for free in his page.

Reactions: Sagara-kun
Dec 3, 2021
Thanks!

For the time being I downloaded the videos from (I know it's not complete). Anyways, here the subtitles for the first three videos from kemono. (Once again, the subtitles are not accurate, and I added some of my own words too :p)
View attachment 2406132
Download from this torrent.
It has almost all older stuff.

DazySylveon

May 26, 2022
Thanks!

View attachment 2406132
Thanks so much again, I like that you add your own words in as well!, from kemono this was the video i was talking about, I would be delighted if u can translate this !