can anyone figure out the password for these two use base64 to decode
aHR0cHM6Ly9hcmNhLmxpdmUvYi9icmVha2luZy83MzU1OTgwMQ==
aHR0cHM6Ly9hcmNhLmxpdmUvYi9icmVha2luZy83NTIwODU0NA==

Lailaichi

Oct 4, 2021
can anyone figure out the password for these two use base64 to decode
aHR0cHM6Ly9hcmNhLmxpdmUvYi9icmVha2luZy83MzU1OTgwMQ==
aHR0cHM6Ly9hcmNhLmxpdmUvYi9icmVha2luZy83NTIwODU0NA==
the password is the image, it s in korean. go take a picture of it and translate it to text, use this . That s the password.

ramaxionist

Apr 26, 2019
the password is the image, it s in korean. go take a picture of it and translate it to text, use this . That s the password.
do you know the password for the zip file? I tried copy paste that "ㄱㄹ" but it doesn't seems to work. is it something that you need to translate it first or was it some kind of wordplay?

guy700

Dec 5, 2018
I figured it out you had to type the password in korean so had to find a korean keyboard but here are the files.Anyway here's the suntan version with and w/o garterbelt that was released in April with a compressed collection of their schoolgirl stuff will upload the uncompressed file later.

password for the zip is smpeople
Uncompressed:

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is there a download repository or torrent for all of Blendy? Please do not say to search because it is totally broken today when I try to search for anything I get an error.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

NionM

Dec 30, 2020
Is there a download repository or torrent for all of Blendy? Please do not say to search because it is totally broken today when I try to search for anything I get an error.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

You can download it from the below quote. Also, I think the search is fixed.

I figured it out you had to type the password in korean so had to find a korean keyboard but here are the files.Anyway here's the suntan version with and w/o garterbelt that was released in April with a compressed collection of their schoolgirl stuff will upload the uncompressed file later.
Pixeldrain
password for the zip is smpeople
Uncompressed:Pixeldrain