degenweeaboo

May 29, 2023
I figured it out you had to type the password in korean so had to find a korean keyboard but here are the files.Anyway here's the suntan version with and w/o garterbelt that was released in April with a compressed collection of their schoolgirl stuff will upload the uncompressed file later.
Pixeldrain
password for the zip is smpeople
Uncompressed:Pixeldrain
I took the KR subs from this as a base and made English subs for the second half of the latest one - you can get them . This is retranslated, I just used their timings and wrote over their subs (and added subs for Akiha's speech which weren't inside???).

The first half will have KR subs because I didn't bother translating it. If you can split it into the second half only please do.

This shit was such a pain to typeset, with the amount of overlapping thoughts and dialogue - for the love of god someone fix the typesetting, maybe add colours to each speaker or something and fix the sub positioning if you want me to consider doing more, because I probably spent 3x-4x longer doing the typesetting than actually translating even with these scuffed subs.

Some TL notes:

-The teacher and students call her Tohno - her name is Akiha Tohno, she's a character from a VN called Tsukihime.
-She transfers into a school to join her brother Shiki Tohno in the VN; the teacher makes some mention of this.
-There's an annoying amount of people talking / Akiha having internal monologue while she's saying stuff - I put her internal monologue in brackets but then I realised the teacher has some of his own internal thoughts, but I couldn't be bothered to do colour coding or something to differentiate it so I just left them as normal subs, it's quite obvious anyway.
-This was kinda annoying to work on so I got a bit lazy with proofreading, it should largely be alright though.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019
I took the KR subs from this as a base and made English subs for the second half of the latest one - you can get them here- Pixeldrain. This is retranslated, I just used their timings and wrote over their subs (and added subs for Akiha's speech which weren't inside???).

The first half will have KR subs because I didn't bother translating it. If you can split it into the second half only please do.

This shit was such a pain to typeset, with the amount of overlapping thoughts and dialogue - for the love of god someone fix the typesetting, maybe add colours to each speaker or something and fix the sub positioning if you want me to consider doing more, because I probably spent 3x-4x longer doing the typesetting than actually translating even with these scuffed subs.

Some TL notes:

-The teacher and students call her Tohno - her name is Akiha Tohno, she's a character from a VN called Tsukihime.
-She transfers into a school to join her brother Shiki Tohno in the VN; the teacher makes some mention of this.
-There's an annoying amount of people talking / Akiha having internal monologue while she's saying stuff - I put her internal monologue in brackets but then I realised the teacher has some of his own internal thoughts, but I couldn't be bothered to do colour coding or something to differentiate it so I just left them as normal subs, it's quite obvious anyway.
-This was kinda annoying to work on so I got a bit lazy with proofreading, it should largely be alright though.
You're a literal god my man .. thank you souch

Mar 1, 2019
I took the KR subs from this as a base and made English subs for the second half of the latest one - you can get them here- Pixeldrain. This is retranslated, I just used their timings and wrote over their subs (and added subs for Akiha's speech which weren't inside???).

Some TL notes:

I've translated the rest of it. Here's the subtitle file

May 18, 2023
the only links that work is just the anonfiles and the others are broken. anon files is so slow. is there another way to get the videos?