ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
New video out it seems, looked like ASMR only but seems to have animation too.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
I wish more people translated ASMRs in general, I have yet to find any sort of group that does such a thing. Same with lesbian JAV videos:ROFLMAO::cry:

Nobody2x0x

Mar 29, 2022
I’ll post more of my Blendy translation on this link

Where can I get the full* animations text like Forfsake’s translation video there’s a text screen before that contains back story I want to have the other videos with that too or is it just his interpretation?

Dragite

Oct 6, 2021
I’ll post more of my Blendy translation on this link Mega

Where can I get the full* animations text like Forfsake’s translation video there’s a text screen before that contains back story I want to have the other videos with that too or is it just his interpretation?
The back story of the hotel animation is written on his fantia's page and i think it applies to some of his other works too

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018

Link's dead

Mar 1, 2019

Still waiting for the translation for the rest of the episodes