NionM

Dec 30, 2020
Videos from kemono are only the longer ones. If you wanna download older videos, you can download for free in his page.
Aren't the free videos just samples?

Download from this torrent.
It has almost all older stuff.
Ohh, thanks for these! I will download them.

Thanks so much again, I like that you add your own words in as well!, from kemono this was the video i was talking about, I would be delighted if u can translate this !
I'm glad :D
As for the subtitle, I will try to create it for both that and it's sequel.

Reactions: giiggeli

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
Does anyone know whats going on with Flim? I read some of the comments in his fantia with google translate and some saying to take care of his health. I hope nothing too bad. I still want to see more of his daughter x father series

• Sad
Reactions: Lemur.lis

Lemur.lis

Apr 2, 2018
Does anyone know whats going on with Flim? I read some of the comments in his fantia with google translate and some saying to take care of his health. I hope nothing too bad. I still want to see more of his daughter x father series
Yep, there is more then two month without updates. I hope he is okay.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I know it's a bit much to ask for someone getting here after the fight, but any decent link(s) for Blendy collection ?
One that's not 10 G+ a file on slow free filehost, or only have a small portion of stuff.
Getting new in an old thread without updated OP is a real challenge to find usable links for all works...

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
FLIM13
The admins should have created a theme about the authors a month ago. But, alas, not yet. Here is a link to all of his works. Which were provided by the branch. No thanks.
Mega
Thanks, but mega link is asking for the encoding key to acces the files.