Croy

Feb 3, 2018
she was more unwilling this time around. Usually in these videos as soon as she comes once she's all for it.:unsure:

Feb 28, 2019
Bros, he just released it today, chill... :BootyTime:

Yes, I supported Blendy as promised.
View attachment 3937802
No, I am not going to share. NOPE.
Because "I answered 2~3 people's questions here with 0 replies or reactions"
I deleted those messages recently.

I will share if there is no other willing to share.
But surely it won't be this week. So...
Maybe Check Out other sites first?
( rule34video / SankakuComplex / Anime-Sharing )
Or simply wait heroes like Scrunchie (y) to share

Oh, yeah. I soft-blocked(ignored) those people who asked but didn't reply :LUL:
Genuinely pathetic behaviour. How much content have *you* taken from this side? All this to bait reactions?
You're a sad, lonely loser. Thankfully normal non-autistic people have solved the update problem already. Now go back to the basement, gremlin.

drillbyte

Mar 17, 2024
Is there a version of with the subtitles embedded into the video? I have a version with a separate .ass file but was unable to find one that merged the subtitles into the video.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah not a big fan of the second part here, what's normally really hot for me is that she starts enjoying it and get's into it really quickly. This was just too rapey for me, especially the end. Part 2 really didn't need to be this long, could have spent that time on better works. Part 1 of this was shorter but also better imo. All in all one of blendys weaker works, won't be revisiting this much.

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
yeah I dont mind being more rapey than the previous ones. Just something I noticed.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Damn, this was worth the wait. The handjob scene where there's a bystander is a hot scene. Especially with the swallow end. I'll definitely watch it again once there's someone that will translate it, even if its a rough one.

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
Which part?
I ignored the people didn't reply?
I told people to chill because it's just released today?
Or simply I did not share so you think it's nonsense?
I don't think you should take this site seriously like Reddit, eventhough that site is also an echo chamber for the so called "righteous people" lol

Jun 23, 2023
she was more unwilling this time around. Usually in these videos as soon as she comes once she's all for it.:unsure:
He did share during his posts a bit of lore.
Despite being against it, she still ends up being into it at the end because of the way the principal and the PE teach dominate her and their confidant demeanor.

The vice principal is spineless and scared who's basically just a low life using black mail to get what he wants behind the back of the principal. Principal also blackmails but his attitude and confidence around it comes from his position.

So she sees him as lower than those two, to the point where she can't get into it a single bit.

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
He did share during his posts a bit of lore.
Despite being against it, she still ends up being into it at the end because of the way the principal and the PE teach dominate her and their confidant demeanor.

The vice principal is spineless and scared who's basically just a low life using black mail to get what he wants behind the back of the principal. Principal also blackmails but his attitude and confidence around it comes from his position.

So she sees him as lower than those two, to the point where she can't get into it a single bit.
He did manage to make her come tho.