mudboytoy

Feb 13, 2024
i can't find this video from f95

寝取られ秋葉様 清楚な彼女はいつでも使える生オナホ 昼パート

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
I understand why some people might not like this one, but you gotta admit Blendy is getting better at his craft...
yeah I can see why too. This is more like a r4pe. Not saying the other didnt but clearly she was pushing him more compare the other, seems like she prefer the principal more and the gym teacher

Reactions: Macboi

Jue2e

Jan 1, 2023
So, since there are almost no translations of blendy's masterpieces here (and in response to requests people just paste links to rule34video) I made the subtitles myself and I'm ready to share them with cumrades who, like me, prefer the collection in the form of "videos without hardsubs + subtitles as separate files".
Link: Pixeldrain
(pls say if smth doesn't work, it's my first time using pixeldrain like that)

Description of the files by the link:
  1. subs.zip - all subtitles in one archive.
  2. no text.zip - videos that don't need subtitles because there is no text in them. It doesn't include all such blendy's videos, for example, it doesn't include dance/song videos (because they are boring) and some others.
  3. *.mp4 format files - videos / *.ass format files - subtitles (obviously)
A little more information about the subtitles themselves:

Videos:
"In the car 1 and 2", "In the Principal's office 2 and 3", "In the school bathroom(long version + 2 shorter tanned versions)"- I took the subtitles from videos on the rule34video. Yes, I edited them(a bit), and yes, they are not very accurate. But who cares? Not me.

Videos "Homura - Drugged and raped", "After-School Walk", "Cheer leader-cowgirl" - I translated and edited korean subtitles.

Videos "In the Love Hotel", "In the Principal's office 1" - took subs from the thread (author this guy -> nionm). Didn't edit them, only renamed.

By the way, my english is bad, so if you see a grammar(or else) mistake or you think that a more suitable word or phrase can be chosen somewhere, please let me know.
_______
Sooo, only one question remains:
video "Homura - Drugged and raped", timecode 00:03:48
Homura says: 그러면 다음 것도... 손과 입으로 잔뜩... 알았죠?♥
chatgpt translated: Then, the next one... With your hands and mouth a lot... Got it? ♥

My english is bad and my korean is not existent, so, even knowing the context, I have no idea what she means(so i can't rephrase it). Any thoughts?

(Homura - Drugged and raped (ENG).ass and subs.zip were updated)
Bro,how do I change the font size in a subtitle file? I changed the number 67.5, but the font size didn't change! Please help! Thank you!

pakkket

Sep 18, 2022
Bro,how do I change the font size in a subtitle file? I changed the number 67.5, but the font size didn't change! Please help! Thank you!
You're doing everything right, but you need to pay close attention to which style's font you're changing. 67.5 is the size of the default font, which isn't used or barely used in the subtitles, so you don't see any result. There is also a separate style for the girl (pink), a separate style for the principal (white with a black outline), and so on.

Reactions: Jue2e

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018

Jue2e

Jan 1, 2023
You're doing everything right, but you need to pay close attention to which style's font you're changing. 67.5 is the size of the default font, which isn't used or barely used in the subtitles, so you don't see any result. There is also a separate style for the girl (pink), a separate style for the principal (white with a black outline), and so on.
Thx. I can't read Korean. I don't know anything about compiling subtitle files. I just searched for information on the Internet. I also translated the style's font. But only the first column is the name of the font.I can't understand the translation of the other columns.So I don't dare to change the contents of the file.I can only come to ask for your help.Thanks again. I've been delving into subtitle files for the past two days and I'm now able to edit them myself to my liking. It's a far cry from creating my own subtitle files, but it's a skill I've learned.And I'm glad for that.