Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
damn that's insane, tysm.

could you share the .srt file if possible? would love to watch the barelegged version with sub
Transcripted them with OCR, but they are pretty accurate.
For the tanned version it needed some negative delay so it should line up correctly now.
Sorry if anything is messed up but its better than nothing I guess

Thx to the original translator!!1

Last edited:

Claw1509

Nov 22, 2020
Reactions: Tgrr

Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
if anyone find a new site or forum please do let us know since threads here for mmd getting banned for no reason thank you

if you had once opened the sites you can still find them in your browser in history page by searching mega or pixel
also if anyone found any site for MMD pls do let us know
one is this site
It was a non monitored sub thread with hundreds if not thousands of different MMD related stuff.
Searching for something specific in that thread can be a pain so it was only a matter of time I guess

Failnaught

Oct 13, 2019
if anyone find a new site or forum please do let us know since threads here for mmd getting banned for no reason thank you

if you had once opened the sites you can still find them in your browser in history page by searching mega or pixel
also if anyone found any site for MMD pls do let us know
one is this site
it seems that people from 4chan is migrating to matrix, you can find the invite there in the the mmd general thread

Reactions: Claw1509

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
It was a non monitored sub thread with hundreds if not thousands of different MMD related stuff.
Searching for something specific in that thread can be a pain so it was only a matter of time I guess
MY BOOKMARKS....FUUCCKKK
ITS ALL GONNNEE....(slamming my piece of pizza)

MaxHentai97

May 18, 2024
I tried to find "Library Part 2"
Can anyone share those video? I just looked for this one without text and eng subs

Volxar

Mar 27, 2022
where can i find the asmr with animations? (if there is one, just scrolling through old pages)

Last edited: