notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
In regards to the clothing issue that everyone has been viewing. I think it's just a fantasy game, so might as well be bold. After all, no one would dress like that in reality.
It's fine, just looks a bit out of place sometimes. And we didn't get a lot of info on the world and the society.

Can you tell us what is planned for the game? Like is it mainly Futa x Female? Is the MC the only futa?

xBive52

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to apply for that shiny 'game developer' tag? That would be really cool for me, and I need that thing badly to pretend!
It's fine, just looks a bit out of place sometimes. And we didn't get a lot of info on the world and the society.

Can you tell us what is planned for the game? Like is it mainly Futa x Female? Is the MC the only futa?
MC is the only futa and the main story is still MILF. In a little while, I'll be creating a Discord account and I'll be sharing the future of the game on twitter and Discord!

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to apply for that shiny 'game developer' tag? That would be really cool for me, and I need that thing badly to pretend!

MC is the only futa and the main story is still MILF. In a little while, I'll be creating a Discord account and I'll be sharing the future of the game on twitter and Discord!
Top bar under "Tickets" -> open new ticket -> says Request Dev badge

Nice, I'm really excited about this project now!

Reactions: Orphanus

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

Aww I was hoping for some futa on futa action too. oh well.

Reactions: Aramintha

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So it's female MC who gets a dick after touching a statue? Is it the magical power or is there something else?

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
So it's female MC who gets a dick after touching a statue? Is it the magical power or is there something else?
She can apparantly make it disappear and keep people from noticing it even when she has it. That is it so far. Not much content yet.

Reactions: dolfe67

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019

I know there's a lot of comments to answer to, so I hope you forgive me to ask again (since this kinda decides if this is a game I could get excited about) is it possible to play this game avoiding sex with male NPCs if the player wishes to do so or is it a kinetic story where stuff just happens to the player character no matter what?

xBive52

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2023
I know there's a lot of comments to answer to, so I hope you forgive me to ask again (since this kinda decides if this is a game I could get excited about) is it possible to play this game avoiding sex with male NPCs if the player wishes to do so or is it a kinetic story where stuff just happens to the player character no matter what?
It's up to you guys, I'll be doing some poll choices from time to time such as MC behavior, fetishes, etc.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It's up to you guys, I'll be doing some poll choices from time to time such as MC behavior, fetishes, etc.
Thanks for the information! Good luck, definitely a valid approach! Does that mean though that the stuff added is unavoidable in the game?

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes