Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Pretty bug battle bug starting week 2 - All of your girls have the same exact stats in battle (100, 6, 9, x2), and all of the goblins have the exact same stats (11, 19, 4). I have tried multiple ways to get the proper stats back, like letting the danger level max out, but nothing works. This happened in the last patch for a day or two, but now it seems to be permanent.

DragonMommyRhea

Jul 14, 2024
Sería interesante que cuando se utilice a los habitantes del pueblo en las peleas se subiera el contenido NTR de la historia.
that's the plan for the future, seeing your message reminded me of creating an spanish version since that's my first language, I will try to incorporate into future development plans if there is a demand for it.

Not working, after loading the save the screen goes black but remains on the 'load game' page.
There's this bug I haven't been able to trace the source of the problem to fix it, I made a README.TXT in the directory of the game that address it, but if you're encountering a problem when loading a game, hearing a Rpg maker error sound and the screen remains black, just hit the [Cancel] Key, like x for example, start a new game, and as soon as you can, return to title via the chat box or the menu, then try to load the save.

I'm suspecting it has to do with one of the plugins I'm using, but so far I haven't been able to find how to fix it

Yuzuha's interaction doesn't reset on a new day. Every day it says "I already spent time with her. I should do something else."
Interesting, I must have missed that interaction when I reworked the system in this patch, seeing as it's not a character that has much content, I might just leave it there for now until version 0.2.X

Pretty bug battle bug starting week 2 - All of your girls have the same exact stats in battle (100, 6, 9, x2), and all of the goblins have the exact same stats (11, 19, 4). I have tried multiple ways to get the proper stats back, like letting the danger level max out, but nothing works. This happened in the last patch for a day or two, but now it seems to be permanent.
I see, I'll be honest, whenever I test fights I just do them in the moment, it never occured to me to test their behavor a week or more into the future, but it doesn't seem to create a big problem at the moment, so I'll leave it for the next version.

Snippet of really useful things to add and fix to the games,
I bookmarked your post, I'll add the fixes in the next version seeing as they're minor glitches

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
DragonMommyRhea
I do have a recommendation for the storyline, if it hasn't already been thought of.
Could have two branching primary paths, instead of Harem or NTR paths it could be Love/Trust or Corruption (w/ optional NTR/NTS?).

MC could follow the "Goddess of Fertility" and keep being her champion (or "chosen one"?) to avoid any chances of NTR/NTS and stay on the path of Love/Trust with the girls/harem.
Alternatively, the MC could be corrupted by the other goddess, join her, and then begin a path of corruption for the girls/harem that could have optional NTR/NTS.

A slight example of beginning the corruption path could be that the village lost a round of defense, and the MC stayed behind to allow the girls to escape. Could shoe-in skippable/optional NTR here if MC had a girl stay behind, entirely optional if you have one of the village guys stay behind instead.
The MC, instead of getting killed, is captured by the goblins/orcs and brought back to the corrupted goddess and permitted to coexist with the goblin/orc village for a time. (opportunity for goblin & orc waifus here.)

After a certain number of days/amount of influence within the goblin/orc village, the MC could be given some choices: become the champion of the corrupted goddess and forsake the goddess of fertility (Corruption path w/ optional NTR/NTS), or escape the goblin & orc village with the help of goblin & orc waifus (continue path of Love/Trust).

Just an idea of sorts that may reduce the amount of hate for NTR (specifically Netorare, not Netori) & NTS.
The paths could also more deeply involve either the purification of the corrupted goddess or the corruption of the goddess of fertility by the MC.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
DragonMommyRhea
I do have a recommendation for the storyline, if it hasn't already been thought of.
Could have two branching primary paths, instead of Harem or NTR paths it could be Love/Trust or Corruption (w/ optional NTR/NTS?).

MC could follow the "Goddess of Fertility" and keep being her champion (or "chosen one"?) to avoid any chances of NTR/NTS and stay on the path of Love/Trust with the girls/harem.
Alternatively, the MC could be corrupted by the other goddess, join her, and then begin a path of corruption for the girls/harem that could have optional NTR/NTS.

A slight example of beginning the corruption path could be that the village lost a round of defense, and the MC stayed behind to allow the girls to escape. Could shoe-in skippable/optional NTR here if MC had a girl stay behind, entirely optional if you have one of the village guys stay behind instead.
The MC, instead of getting killed, is captured by the goblins/orcs and brought back to the corrupted goddess and permitted to coexist with the goblin/orc village for a time. (opportunity for goblin & orc waifus here.)

After a certain number of days/amount of influence within the goblin/orc village, the MC could be given some choices: become the champion of the corrupted goddess and forsake the goddess of fertility (Corruption path w/ optional NTR/NTS), or escape the goblin & orc village with the help of goblin & orc waifus (continue path of Love/Trust).

Just an idea of sorts that may reduce the amount of hate for NTR (specifically Netorare, not Netori) & NTS.
The paths could also more deeply involve either the purification of the corrupted goddess or the corruption of the goddess of fertility by the MC.
I agree with this, and was going to say something similar. The idea about the girls becoming corrupted and planning to kill the MC is kinda weird, while having the other goddess corrupt the MC, who in turn corrupts the girls, makes far more sense. You can still involve the goblins/orcs/whatever other monsters are planned in this route, and maybe even those weird boner humans. It would just be part of the corrupted MC's plans, etc.

But I usually despise corruption paths, and hate the cucking of the MC you have planned, so maybe I am biased.

Oh, an idea you could do for losing in battle is have an option for the MC to intervene. So you can fight and protect the girl, or leave her to the monster. This would make losing and 'ntr' somewhat avoidable.

BigDaffi12

Jun 20, 2021
Hello, I just wanted to say that your latest game Blessing of the Elven Village is really looking promising, I have followed you for a while ever since your first few games, like the Cafe one, which I was hoping for more of it, and the futuristic one as well, I thought you had a discord channel, but I could wrong, but anyways I just wanted to say keep on the good work and I can't wait for more updates.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote