nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Pointless koikatsu asset theft stapled into an RPGM template. Grifting trash.

Koikatsu is an actual game you can play, and download literally THOUSANDS of models for. There's even convenient booru sites for them. These ESL grifters doing this shit make money off recording koikatsu gameplay and half-assing a few lines of text, throw up a donation page, pretend to work on the thing once in a while and then discard their names and start over.

Stop even giving them your attention. These are the h-game equivalent of asset flip shovelware, except even lazier.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
I really like the premise so far. The shaking text and how manic the mom becomes when seeing her son's cock is exactly what im looking for.

However, the grind is unacceptable, especially with Kyoko's bar glitch.

It would be better if two interactions led to progress, or if I could interact with the girls multiple times per day. Right now, almost all of my time is spent walking.

The combat has potential but feels too grindy. Speeding up the progress with the girls could help fix this issue.

Looking forward to your next update!
What exists now is too many interactions needed, but 2 is too low. Greatly increasing how much seeing a girl after battle gives, adding more opportunities for interaction, and removing the scaling for each new level would be better.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021

Koikatsu is an actual game you can play, and download literally THOUSANDS of models for. There's even convenient booru sites for them. These ESL grifters doing this shit make money off recording koikatsu gameplay and half-assing a few lines of text, throw up a donation page, pretend to work on the thing once in a while and then discard their names and start over.

Stop even giving them your attention. These are the h-game equivalent of asset flip shovelware, except even lazier.
Drama queen here has clearly not even looked at the game, otherwise he would know it has a ridiculous amount of text in it, for every interaction. Dev is also right here in the forums responding and patching.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I really like the premise so far. The shaking text and how manic the mom becomes when seeing her son's cock is exactly what im looking for.

However, the grind is unacceptable, especially with Kyoko's bar glitch.

It would be better if two interactions led to progress, or if I could interact with the girls multiple times per day. Right now, almost all of my time is spent walking.

The combat has potential but feels too grindy. Speeding up the progress with the girls could help fix this issue.

Looking forward to your next update!
the combat is oke but need a lot improve or just make it like fire emblem they say the combat feel like fire emblem but it not feel like it

JoSoy

Jan 6, 2020
Great! Did all the grind to see the heart 5 sex scene with Kyoko and it just simply don't play, i mean, it plays but shows nothing. What a waste of time!

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
yeah i feel like combat would work alot better if it was more fire emblemish as well. where every girl has combat levels that go up by fighting and affectiong adds bonus stats on top of those. though i hate the fire emblem rng level ups id rather be given points that i could decide where to put instead to control it better. could even add a girl surrenders button incase you make them too strong for ntr content later.

DragonMommyRhea

Jul 14, 2024
Version 0.1.3 is live and all the links are updated I think

Version 0.1.3 Patchnotes

-Fixed an error that caused the animation for Kyoko’s Fifth Heart Event to not show up
-Made changes to how enemies scale in combat in an effort to make battles easier
-Made changes to the Level up mechanics to guarantee that each time they level up they’ll gain three stat ups on core stats
-Made changes to how the enemy counter attack mechanic works when participating in the village defense
-Added an event that allows you to quickly interact with the girls starting from day 5 in the main area of the town
-Moved one of the residents out of the shop and into the main village area in the intro sequence, now all events needed to advance in the intro can be found in the outside
-Fixed an error when loading into the combat maps for village defense
-Made changes to how the player spawns when training with the girls, as to not appear always near a house in the Lake area
-Fixed an error that made it so some girls will start the village defense segment with their turn already being used
-Fixed an error that prevented the player from interacting with Kyoko during the night
-Added a greyed-out icon for the girls when their turn has been used in the village defense segment

Reactions: BigDaffi12

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017

Buddy, how many adult games do you know which has quality original models? It's very rare, I can understand the RPGM hate but if there'll be a lack of effort or quality, you just stop following the game, simple. I'm gonna give it a shot after some updates.

Dekudent

Jan 30, 2019
Played around a bit in the new patch, it's very much possible to fight goblisn now compared to before, and the +3 guaranteed stats feel a lot better than randomly only getting one useless one.

The only other stat increase that I could maybe see as nice right now would be potentially guaranteeing Heart level ups being a +1 in every stat, as a little reward for milestones?

Kyoko grind is very much lessened by virtue of being able to interact durting the evening so that's very nice too.

In terms of bugs encountered in a quickish in-game week:

If you train with Ina in the northwestern courtyard during morning you get teleported into the roof of Daika's house and get stuck.

Yuzuha switches between normal sprite and battle suit in some conversations (def training at day, courtyard, night outside chizu house monday)

Emiru icon on minimap shows up as Shiori when she's in the next zone (outside her house going in, the zone before the one she's in example) and then becomes the proper icon when you're in the same loading zone.

All the bathroom walls and doors in the tavern (on the left hand side) have no collision.

Thanks again for sharing your game with us, super impressed with your activity and fast response to fixes. Best of luck in future development c:

ZerOo

Apr 5, 2018
Sería interesante que cuando se utilice a los habitantes del pueblo en las peleas se subiera el contenido NTR de la historia.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Version 0.1.3 is live and all the links are updated I think

Version 0.1.3 Patchnotes

-Fixed an error that caused the animation for Kyoko’s Fifth Heart Event to not show up
-Made changes to how enemies scale in combat in an effort to make battles easier
-Made changes to the Level up mechanics to guarantee that each time they level up they’ll gain three stat ups on core stats
-Made changes to how the enemy counter attack mechanic works when participating in the village defense
-Added an event that allows you to quickly interact with the girls starting from day 5 in the main area of the town
-Moved one of the residents out of the shop and into the main village area in the intro sequence, now all events needed to advance in the intro can be found in the outside
-Fixed an error when loading into the combat maps for village defense
-Made changes to how the player spawns when training with the girls, as to not appear always near a house in the Lake area
-Fixed an error that made it so some girls will start the village defense segment with their turn already being used
-Fixed an error that prevented the player from interacting with Kyoko during the night
-Added a greyed-out icon for the girls when their turn has been used in the village defense segment
Nice. Will try it now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote