Dekudent

Jan 30, 2019
There's definitely more scenes in the game, Kyoko has the intro handjob, a buttjob, blowjob, titfuck and sex scene, so if you're not seeing them after progressing with her more and more then there's a bug I need to fix,

If you want to check your progress with any girl in particular you can use your phone > contacts, and click on any of the girls, you'll have two bars near the bottom of the screen, one is the current progress to the next level and the most bottom one is the current Heart level of the girl, a new scene unlocks with every heart.

Thanks for the response!

I appreciate the quick reply, and took a look at it with your tips. Managed to get heart scenes by repeating interactions until the phone showed hearts, so it works fine, just confusing with the text bug.

See you've already mentioned that it's a bug with the text messages, which makes a lot of sense. The other issues I could see so far is thus:

No matter who you train or where, you always end up at the red crystal in the southern map that explains training, this is fine when they're just to the left of it, at the lake, but adds a lot of walking when they're to the northwest of the player house.

In the village defense I'm noticing that the people who had done their turn roll over into the next defense, so if 3 of the girls attacked the Goblin boss on defense 1, those 3 girls will still be on cooldown for the first turn of defense 2.

There seems to be an issue with Kyoko where she gets stuck on "I have already done something with her today" for the Evening bar, when I know she had asked me previously if I wanted to help with the tavern. I don't know if it's triggered because I said no the first time, but even if I pass time directly to evening it doesn't change.

The random player placement at the start of Village defense sometimes places me inside trees and I get stuck, requiring me to reload.

Balance wise, the goblins are incredibly strong. My experience is that several of the girls are completely unable to defeat even one goblin at the start, and considering the hp gets reset I was essentially hoping for a lucky streak of misses and crits more than any real tactic or skill. Not sure what could be done without a rework, perhaps reducing base stats of goblins and punishing more for missing days (as they grow stronger)? Definitely something to keep in mind especially as you've said you plan to add NTR failstates to poorly managing the defense.

Perhaps a level up for girls used in combat (even if just against goblin boss) to help even the curve, or have training sessions cost 2-3 AP but let you train every girl in that session. The goblins getting stronger stats even on days you attack them consecutively also add to the difficulty coming off as a cliff at the start.

As it stands I'm forced to use male villagers as every girl just fails miserably at even attempting to win a fight, the only ones they managed were the tutorial goblins, after that it's just a curb stomp no matter what.

Besides the fixable issues, I think this has a good potential to shape up to be a fun game focused on busty elves and I hope your inspiration keeps flowing and it all shapes up to be what you envision it as c:.

Thanks again for the response, and thank you for sharing your game.

Feb 22, 2018
What kind of NTR is it going to be will it be Netori where the player is the one stealing the women or netorare where the women are being stolen? It might sound like a dumb question to ask but I would like to know what the "corrupt route" entails.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
The NTR is going to be netorare. Proof? There's a warning that NTR will be avoidable and netori games that never get that, because it's not looked down upon. Plus, people always say NTR to mean netorare, but say netori outright.

Reactions: DrFree

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
How do you help out at the tavern again? Just keeps saying you have already helped.

How do you select which 9 girls go into combat? Honoka is my boss killer, but she did not go into battle.

Random stat gains from level ups are very bad. You can end up doing no damage.

Adding an icon by girls who have had their turn would be immensely helpful.

Game is great, mate. Keep it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonMommyRhea

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Okay, so first of all thanks everyone for the support and kind words, knowing I produced something that is somewhat interesting to people makes my day, I know it's far from perfect but as I get better and figure out how to be a better dev it's bound to improve, I hope

anyways Yeah, I fumbled putting the road map on the first page, it would have done wonders and I'll try to add it soon, I don't want people to feel that I'm misguiding them or pulling a fast one announcing suprise NTR sex in a patch one day,

and yes all NTR content will be fully avoidable, essentially my plan is to finish the vanilla route of the game, after that I'll add NTR but the people who don't want that content can just stay with the completed version of the vanilla game and they won't miss anything added to NTR version of the game, so

I understand if it's messy, I'm sure in the future I can create better UI to relay all the information, but if you have suggestions as long as they're not totally destructive, I'd be happy to listed to feedback

There's definitely more scenes in the game, Kyoko has the intro handjob, a buttjob, blowjob, titfuck and sex scene, so if you're not seeing them after progressing with her more and more then there's a bug I need to fix,

If you want to check your progress with any girl in particular you can use your phone > contacts, and click on any of the girls, you'll have two bars near the bottom of the screen, one is the current progress to the next level and the most bottom one is the current Heart level of the girl, a new scene unlocks with every heart.

I know I didn't struck the right balance on the first fight, as the dev, to me it was beatable but because I've went from "this is to hard" to "this is to easy" constantly but that made my sense of balance biased, but if the fight is objectively difficult, then I'll tune the numbers and release a easier version.

She should be in her house regardless of the current time, since the only condition I have for the event is that you have enough affection with her, she is standing next to one of the chairs, but if she isn't there, then somethings wrong on my end, as for the doctor, the only restriction to access her home is that you're unable to go to the second floor on weekends

EDIT: Found the bug, the phone message system has an error with reading affection values, making it so the message for when the event is ready pops up but in reality the affection is still not enough to trigger the event appearing, working on a hotfix ASAP
What kind of NTR will it be?

By the pictures I guess they will fuck the monsters but be the LIs getting "stolen" or will it be MC letting them get fucked by monsters?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BlessingOfTheElvenVillage-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DragonMommyRhea

Jul 14, 2024
oh my, it's something seeing the vanilla vs ntr conversation happen as a spectator, I've seen games like business of loving or zombies retreat in that one scene have a heated discussion about adding ntr out of the blue, so I was hoping that by being up-front in the roadmap about was going to added in the future it would be easier to explain, but it's completely different when you're the dev of the game, it interesting since it really grounds your perspective of what I expected the conversation to be compared to how is the conversation going right now but I hope I can clear the air a little.

Vanilla version of the game is standard dating sim content, there's a bit of corruption going on since the goddess's crest does shift their mind a little bit into being way more willing to engage in lewd acts but it's founded in a sense of love and the mc caring enough for them and helping them navigate their problems

the ntr version would have more to do with the fallen goddess using the humans of the village to corrupt the girls, and to prevent the awakening from happen, it not apparent right now, and for that I apologize, I hope I can convey it better in a future update, but when they're fighting the crest activates and they become more susceptible to doing sexual acts, so the humans would take advantage of that to start pushing little by little since the narrative of that side would make it seem that they are just using them for combat without getting anything in return, eventually the influence of the fallen goddess would overcome the awakening

some concepts I wanna play with the ntr version of the game is exhibitionism, maybe using a glory-hole type event to service humans after a fight, I would love to implement in a way that the girls are conflicted between the awakening and being susceptible to lewd acts, and humans taking notice of that and using it, another concept I would love to use is to maybe put a assesinate the mc plot once they are corrupted by malice enough, I don't want to go the cuck route of watching them get screwed and the mc getting the sloppy seconds,

I'm even playing with the idea of having it be Vanilla version of the game = Blessing of the elven village and / ntr version of the game = curse of the elven village, but I don't know if separing the game in two would be good but I'll cross that bridge when I get there, but I want the game to be considered "complete" once the vanilla route is doneso, and just consider the NTR as free-dlc-expansion type of thing

I hope that explains my idea behind the future ntr content of the game

So the future is NTR and not Netori?
if you're looking for "Hard Netori" I think I don't have that, however Shiori is married and you're supposed to take the spot of her current husband since she is tired of her relationship

In the village defense I'm noticing that the people who had done their turn roll over into the next defense, so if 3 of the girls attacked the Goblin boss on defense 1, those 3 girls will still be on cooldown for the first turn of defense 2.

There seems to be an issue with Kyoko where she gets stuck on "I have already done something with her today" for the Evening bar, when I know she had asked me previously if I wanted to help with the tavern. I don't know if it's triggered because I said no the first time, but even if I pass time directly to evening it doesn't change.
Your whole post was incredible helpful, thank you so much for taking the time to type out your suggestions, I'll be implementing most of the things you said in the next version
I'm still not fully commited to the idea but I'm planning on once that you progress enough with a storyline, the girls will form a volleyball team instead of just hard training, like you said, maybe it costs more AP but it's a level up for the whole squad, and it would be a cutesy way of implementing outfits

How do you help out at the tavern again? Just keeps saying you have already helped.

How do you select which 9 girls go into combat? Honoka is my boss killer, but she did not go into battle.

Random stat gains from level ups are very bad. You can end up doing no damage.

Adding an icon by girls who have had their turn would be immensely helpful.

Game is great, mate. Keep it up.
You're supposed to just talk to Kyoko to trigger her evening conversation and that would make it so you can help her
but maybe I screwed up the boolean check, I'll look into it and if it's a bug I'll create version 1.1.3

The squad selection is dependant on what day of the week it is, the game has 3 cycles, Cycle 1 = Monday Wednesday Thursday / Cycle 2 = Tuesday, Friday / Cycle 3 = Saturday, Sunday

Random stat gains are a staple of Fire Emblem games so I thought it would be a nice idea, but maybe I'll balance it with selling stat boosters or something to help the player

Excellent Idea, I'll start working on it

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
The Dev already said that ntr is avoidable, so i see no point in bitching about it, PLUS as he also mentioned, it would be implemented furher into the game, but it will still be 100% avoidable. Besides, consider it a punishment for failing game mecanics, you cant always load a save file before fucking anything up....git gud scrub.

I see dificult to implement netori, perhaps netorase, if you play the game u'll understand.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote