Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Blessing of the Elven Village [v0.1.3] [DragonMommyRhea] - Compressed

Win [182 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
How do you know that you have talked to everybody in the village? Pretty sure I've spoken to everyone, but, mom tells me to talk to everyone.
Does it tell you that you are done talking?

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
Iam on saturday, danger 243 and i cant go to night. It says i need to take part in the village defense. No idea where to do that. Anyone?

Jul 14, 2024
Version 0.2.1 has been uploaded to the first page, I'll add the mixdrop link once its done uploading

v0.2.1 patchnotes

-Fixed an error when training with Ina
-Fixed an error regarding Yuzuha’s sprites
-Fixed an error regarding Yuzuha’s interaction not resetting properly
-Fixed an error with collisions not working properly
-Fixed an issue with Emiru’s icon when navigating the map
-Not Fixed!!! There’s a bug with the combat of the game, when you load back into a map it will retain the stats of your last battle, fixing it ‘causes the whole system to pop more errors, so it stays until I find a way to rework boss fights
-Added 7 more scenes to Kyoko (After combat, Picnic Date and Gym Training)
-Added Honoka’s second, third, fourth and fifth heart events alongside events when doing After combat interactions, picnic date and gym training
-Added Nozomi’s second, third, fourth and fifth heart events alongside events when doing After combat interactions, picnic date and gym training
-Added Gym clothes for the cast, it doubles the exp gained when training at the gym
-Added a system to skip the village defense section of the game based on overall strength of the girls vs overall strength of the goblins

Beatboxer

Sep 23, 2017
Version 0.2.1 has been uploaded to the first page, I'll add the mixdrop link once its done uploading

v0.2.1 patchnotes

-Fixed an error when training with Ina
-Fixed an error regarding Yuzuha’s sprites
-Fixed an error regarding Yuzuha’s interaction not resetting properly
-Fixed an error with collisions not working properly
-Fixed an issue with Emiru’s icon when navigating the map
-Not Fixed!!! There’s a bug with the combat of the game, when you load back into a map it will retain the stats of your last battle, fixing it ‘causes the whole system to pop more errors, so it stays until I find a way to rework boss fights
-Added 7 more scenes to Kyoko (After combat, Picnic Date and Gym Training)
-Added Honoka’s second, third, fourth and fifth heart events alongside events when doing After combat interactions, picnic date and gym training
-Added Nozomi’s second, third, fourth and fifth heart events alongside events when doing After combat interactions, picnic date and gym training
-Added Gym clothes for the cast, it doubles the exp gained when training at the gym
-Added a system to skip the village defense section of the game based on overall strength of the girls vs overall strength of the goblins
Ok cool didn't know it was updated yet cause the post still says v1.3 appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Kyoko's 5 heart scene doesn't play. It shows the text, but not the video. Also, progression is busted in general. While having progressed Kyoko, I'm also unlocking gym scenes and things that are clearly from Honoka and the goth chick's later heart levels, despite not being on those levels.

Jul 14, 2024
Kyoko's 5 heart scene doesn't play. It shows the text, but not the video. Also, progression is busted in general. While having progressed Kyoko, I'm also unlocking gym scenes and things that are clearly from Honoka and the goth chick's later heart levels, despite not being on those levels.
The issues have been fixed, Uploading a fix as I type this message, sorry for the inconvenience. will edit once the download links are ready.

Edit: v0.2.1.a has been uploaded, by the way, Does anyone know if I need to contact a mod once I make a new big update for the game? to put the game in the latest updates tab or how does that work?

Last edited:

Beatboxer

Sep 23, 2017
The issues have been fixed, Uploading a fix as I type this message, sorry for the inconvenience. will edit once the download links are ready.

Edit: v0.2.1.a has been uploaded, by the way, Does anyone know if I need to contact a mod once I make a new big update for the game? to put the game in the latest updates tab or how does that work?
It would help to notify the mods.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes