3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 13, 2024
The issues have been fixed, Uploading a fix as I type this message, sorry for the inconvenience. will edit once the download links are ready.

Edit: v0.2.1.a has been uploaded, by the way, Does anyone know if I need to contact a mod once I make a new big update for the game? to put the game in the latest updates tab or how does that work?
thanks for fixing that i had the same problem as for asking a mod about a big update i dont think so ive seen people post large updates to games "unofficially" directly in the thread comments on other games and it stayed there so im like 95% sure you dont have to but i would ask anyways on the 5% chance im wrong

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Kudos for the clear/concise road map. I appreciate the direct approach you decided to take addressing NTR as a theme in the game, specifically when/how it will be implemented. Hopefully the inevitable arguing it spawns within the thread doesn't discourage you.

Best of luck with the game.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, so Incest and NTR, does this mean my mother isn't a virgin??? Now I want her turned out!!! After I finish breaking her soul. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Chinte

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
dev has a plan,clearly points this out-yet here we are again members bitching about something that is not even here.simple you dont like a fetish -dont tell devs their wrong,put on your ignore list and play the other thousand of games here.grow up and move on.Dev make what you want.:)(y)

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BlessingOfTheElvenVillage-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
My old save doesn't work? Do I really need to restart every time a new update comes out? Not worth playing then

I tried the fix in the notepad file, it worked.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The maps are a nightmare of poor design. No point in sorta giving us icons, until you don't, the tiny map guide is worthless after a few minutes and so many maps we have no idea where we are or if we missed any. There could be 10 maps or 100, we have no clue. No idea how many people to talk with or where they are. No one likes intentional bad design.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Just started this one and going around receiving gifts from everyone I noticed, the amulet, adventurers clothes and sword were all a lie. None of those items were ever handed over. Maybe it's a bug? or those villagers are assholes and didn't buy the mc a gift for his birthday?

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
View attachment 3843164
..maybe add that to the dev notes....before thread starts burning......
...thx for the share....good luck.....
Well I can get behind this , not a fan of ntr but fine to have it as long as it's avoidable , I haven't played it yet , just downloaded but The character designs look good and I'll get back with feedback once I play it .

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

bastard0303

Jan 9, 2021
Promising game. One note: For characters with big tits can you make it so their clothes mesh doesn't go in between their tits. Always been a pet peeve of mine it looks weird.

Reactions: Ass bandit
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes