2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
alt-maj don't work for my to switch in azerty! is anyone know a way to switch or set the control!
I had this problem in lot of games playable in qwerty

rld142

Aug 27, 2016
alt-maj don't work for my to switch in azerty! is anyone know a way to switch or set the control!
I add this problem in lot of games playable in qwerty
If you have Windows 10 you should add by yourself a qwerty keyboard so you could switch from one to another because now alt-maj allows you to switch to all your keyboards and not only qwerty/azerty

Reactions: jerry03

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I had this problem in lot of games playable in qwerty
go in your desktop
clic on the small "FR" or whatever letter you have as your langague in the task bar ( right, near the small icon. and select the language to english

Reactions: jerry03
Jul 4, 2017
ok, i´ve waited few years... but now i´m unable to play the game, even in very low, it stucks, working with i5 6th gen, 8gb ddr4 and gtx1060, pls help

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
What I think is a little bit annoying in this game, if you make one wrong choice you basically have to start the game again

Reactions: CobraPL

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Game is more than fine and I've had no fps issues, the inputs are just weirdly delayed. Other than that, I don't think that people know just how much more difficult it is to make a 3rd person game compared to your usual 2D renpy stuff so be glad that at least someone is trying to take this genre further.

sania55

Jun 26, 2018
Can someone upload the newest version. The newest I think is 103, not 101 we have here. There's some bug fixes and optimization in the newest patch.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So what exactly is the new endings? I've found -you leave with nobody/no action -cuck friend with wife blindfolded - You cheat with wife - Presumed Maya happy ending -Foursome (presumed) weren't all these in the original? What's the new endings they promised?

Master_Of_Something

Formerly 'Tank93'
Nov 12, 2016
It's interesting that they tried a 3D approach, but it doesn't really work for me. I prefer the 'old' 2D way. Walking around in the game feels weird and a bit too fast. Let's hope that in a new game they'll improve.

I also got a similar ending that was in the original game. The LOP blog does state that there are new possiblities (whatever that means).

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
can any one tell me how to cheat engine here ? i tried double and 4bytes values

Soya

Jul 9, 2017
LOL they removed the free camera during scene with 3 fixed camera.... can't say that an improvement

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo whats up with 103 compared to 101 ? only bug fix ?

i tryed to cheat on teh game, i though i get it, but the value are reset everytime it restart ( in other words... every 10 minutes you end the game with 1 path and start another path )..

sooo, unless someone better can do an actual cheat with the engine.. i cant :/

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes