2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
It would be cool if there were fan made story routes you could mod into the game, like House party does, it would be cool some of the stuff that could happen if this were true.

Reactions: luisar018

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Updated: 2020-05-18
The game is good but playing a game without rescue is bone.
If you go out, you lose everything because he doesn't even save automatically, he doesn't save, and for any platform, if there is no rescue, I'm already enjoying it much less.
A complete game from this developer should have inserted a saved slot at the end. :FacePalm:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
If you can't save your progress , what's the use of playing at all?
Looks good , first person!! , but unplayable this way.
What a waste.....

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
It's ok - nothing wow!
It's outdated - using old Sims figures.
Nothing to fap to - unless it's your first 3d game ;)
Have gotten 3 of the 5 endings.
The bonus is, apart from being 3d game, is it's a shorty story.. playthru takes just 10 minutes.
Unfortunately it doesn't have replay value except only for the 5 story endings.
The 3D roaming doesn't give any type of endless play once stories are finished; it just ends to the start menu.
Has terrible camera and speed selector during sex scenes.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
It's ok - nothing wow!
It's outdated - using old Sims figures.
Nothing to fap to - unless it's your first 3d game ;)
Have gotten 3 of the 5 endings.
The bonus is, apart from being 3d game, is it's a shorty story.. playthru takes just 10 minutes.
Unfortunately it doesn't have replay value except only for the 5 story endings.
The 3D roaming doesn't give any type of endless play once stories are finished; it just ends to the start menu.
Has terrible camera and speed selector during sex scenes.
I like your enthusiasm in the detailed comments but you might want to make a review. If you look at the top right of this page, you see a bunch of stars right of the title. There you could rate it and write whatever and your post won't be lost in the long mess of messages so others could see it too.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
How do I rotate the camera in this game?
Also, my mouse pointer keeps disappearing. Is there any way to keep it on top of the game window?

The only controls I can find for this game are the E key to interact ( it doesn't seem to work much of the time), arrow keys, or wasd and the left mouse button. I've gotten a scene where the guy and his wife are dancing in the living room, the wife has disappeared into the floor, and the girl I'm dating is sitting on the sofa and I can't interact with her.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes