2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

TheFeareRetun

Feb 13, 2018
I had 7700hq 16GB and 1050TI works smooth as fuck........... though UR PC Sucks .... Nothing is compatible with each other .............1060 will only give its 100% when its with 7 gen I7 and 16GB
Actually to correct you, his computers a significant amount better than yours for gaming and if this is a dick swinging competition.

Your rig ain't got nothing in my twin Titan Xp and Threadripper 1950X build. It runs EVERY game I through at it with ease.

Also this games brilliant!

Reactions: luisar018

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I remember this was a good game, but short, hopefully it has a bit lengthy gameplay time in this update.

Fleas

Jun 11, 2018
I picked this one up a little hesitantly, but I can honestly say its pretty damn good. Little bit of graphical clipping and glitches, but nothing to really complain about. overall 8/10!

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Has anyone successfully played the Mac version? No idea what I'm doing wrong, but I can't interact with anything or anyone. Clicking on boxes or using the "E" key does nothing at all.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Has anyone successfully played the Mac version? No idea what I'm doing wrong, but I can't interact with anything or anyone. Clicking on boxes or using the "E" key does nothing at all.
Guess I'm stuck looking at these living room walls and doors forever.

amber rain

Dec 17, 2017
What a nightmare. Looks and plays like shit. I cant believe this is even a LOP game. What were they thinking when they made this? Its defiantly not VR (or anything) worthy, so, wtf?

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Hey guys, walkthrough attached, enjoy!
You can also find it on my .

Have fun!
Much appreciated. Do you have a rundown of which playthroughs result in which endings so I know before I start?

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
This game needs a gay storyline... Because why not? Would be more...multidimensional.

Although, played it and it's nice. I love the graphics!

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Not a bad update to the original, I was honestly surprised by the updated visuals and the new options; not a lazy update at all.

Can't seem to find a threesome ending, does one exist? Where you fuck both the girls?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Not a bad update to the original, I was honestly surprised by the updated visuals and the new options; not a lazy update at all.

Can't seem to find a threesome ending, does one exist? Where you fuck both the girls?
There is a threesome scene but involving 2 guys and 1 girl.

There is no threesome scene that ends up with you and the 2 girls alone.

There is a foursome scene which is the closest thing you’ll get seeing the two girls together.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes