2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
upgraded version of BLIND DATE 3D. So what’s new?

NEW SKIN MATERIALS
We’ve added much more details and effects making our characters more glamorous and desirable.

UPDATED CLOTHES
We’ve refreshed the wardrobe by adding new colors, fabrics and in general making everything look much more handsome.

LOCATIONS AND LIGHTING
In this department serious changes in terms of used materials and general illumination setting for the scenes making it even more natural and visually appealing

OPTIMIZATION
Now game works much faster offering better visual quality than before.

I can see from the trailer and from the pictures in their blog that there are new scenes and more story.

This is from another of their blog posts before releasing the steam version.

– preparing new animations for further parts of the story,
– completing materials and lights for new locations,
– completing new characters in UNITY environment,
– general visual upgrades (with very significant progress that we’ll reveal soon)

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Hey wait a second here.....That doesnt look like Bruce Willis! And that sure don't look like a piss ass drunk Kim Basinger either......:p

Reactions: luisar018

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
upgraded version of BLIND DATE 3D. So what’s new?

NEW SKIN MATERIALS
We’ve added much more details and effects making our characters more glamorous and desirable.

UPDATED CLOTHES
We’ve refreshed the wardrobe by adding new colors, fabrics and in general making everything look much more handsome.

LOCATIONS AND LIGHTING
In this department serious changes in terms of used materials and general illumination setting for the scenes making it even more natural and visually appealing

OPTIMIZATION
Now game works much faster offering better visual quality than before.

I can see from the trailer and from the pictures in their blog that there are new scenes and more story.

This is from another of their blog posts before releasing the steam version.

– preparing new animations for further parts of the story,
– completing materials and lights for new locations,
– completing new characters in UNITY environment,
– general visual upgrades (with very significant progress that we’ll reveal soon)
Excuse me, what are the new scenes?

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Do not understand these game. There are interactive where it is not really needed. But completely non-interactive sex scenes. Really don't like these silent sex scenes. So boring

Reactions: luisar018

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
Man this updated & "optimised" game is heeeaaavy on specs, even game menu (who the fuck does interactive full blown graphics menu?! so I can not even click on "disable shadows"), why would game developers assume that everybody has a PC for $3k+ worth? WTF. Game even does not remember last graphics settings, it always starts with the same music shadows on & camera effects on which is getting on my nerves after trying to disable it 6th time I start the game... I need to take a breather.

lessons learned: Do not try to play this at work on office PC. lol

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes