2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Soya

Jul 9, 2017
So one new foursome scene and that's it? The threesome I see in this post is with the 2 girls or is that the old one with liam and olivia?

Lustgaming

Jan 28, 2018
Foursome: Olivia hair / Beautiful date / Follow Liam / Get pills on books / Scotch / Hell yes / Ask Maya...BBQ / Encourage Maya / Kiss Maya / Girls kiss each other / Encourage... / Flirt with Maya / Sweet / Tell Olivia... Perfect... / Ask Dance / Girls dance / Encourage... / Ask to join

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
If you have Windows 10 you should add by yourself a qwerty keyboard so you could switch from one to another because now alt-maj allows you to switch to all your keyboards and not only qwerty/azerty
go in your desktop
clic on the small "FR" or whatever letter you have as your langague in the task bar ( right, near the small icon. and select the language to english
thanks for your tips, i'll try this way

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
When i saw dancing animations in this game i gave up. It's a thing i dont i will be able to forget, ever.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
crazy how i found it on my hard drive the other day , and was reminded how hot Olivia was

fotzenman

Aug 29, 2017
finally this addon is out i was waiting for that a century :D
---------------
Foursome: Olivia hair / Beautiful date / Follow Liam / Get pills on books / Scotch / Hell yes / Ask Maya...BBQ / Encourage Maya / Kiss Maya / Girls kiss each other / Encourage... / Flirt with Maya / Sweet / Tell Olivia... Perfect... / Ask Dance / Girls dance / Encourage... / Ask to join
But that´s not exactly how it works :( somethings missing

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You have posted already 2 ending's walkthrought… please post all ending's walkthrought, thanks in advance!

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes