VN Ren'Py Blood Destiny [Night Two v0.4] [Xcribr]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
this is weird, i looked at the screenshots and i have seen every one of them before in a different game. tell me people, am i going insane?
Mate, I've been here since 2016 and i get that feeling a lot, it's just that a lot of models and locations are very similar if not the same. You're not insane :)

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I've rendered about 25% of it, but I'm taking a break to learn more about how Daz and Iray works. I'm putting together a smaller game to put up here as a practice exercise. Once that's done, I'll get back to Blood Destiny :)
Edited Op and set onhold.
His practise game:

Reactions: xcribr

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i just replayed this since A new home is now done for a bit. And remembered why i liked this one lol the Vampire thing lol now i cant wait for the next update

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Ok i just replayed this since A new home is now done for a bit. And remembered why i liked this one lol the Vampire thing lol now i cant wait for the next update
The first update (hopefully next month) will be applying all I've learnt to the content in the game right now, with some extra stuff. Kinda like a director's cut of the first release.

Then things will get fun!

Reactions: ive_got-problems

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
An explanation regarding a quiet change I made.

When I first started this game, full of vim and vigour, I tried to set up my own crowdfunding platform. Funnily enough, the only contributions I got were from folk donating towards A New Home.

Well, that crowdfunding idea has been retired, but the donation link is there for anybody who wants to buy me a coffee... Although, to be honest, all the coffee money goes to Daz for assets :p

I hope you enjoy this game, and bear with me while I set up the consequences of the game's first choice!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
For those watching, the remaster is now up!

Enjoy :D
I actually never knew of this game until now, but now that I know you're behind "A New Home", a game which I rather liked a lot, I have quite high expectations regarding "Blood Destiny", hehe :)
"A New Home" game's end seemed hasty, I mean, just when it was getting very interesting story wise, everything just came to conclusion, totally didn't expect that, haha. But it was a great game, so I'm quite certain this will be too :)

Reactions: xcribr and botc76
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote