VN Ren'Py Blood Destiny [Night Two v0.4] [Xcribr]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it was some time ago..but didnt the first release have choices and you were the MC?..i forget..LOL...this seems more just a "voyeur novel" correct me if i'm wrong...i'l say "pfffft" but i'll be corrected :p

Last edited:
Reactions: xcribr

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i probably feel more into it if i were the MC and not just some observer. But story looks good and fun and renders look amazing

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Not going to lie... I was a little thrown off by the 3 and a half-foot dick.

And when I saw it, I was INSTANTLY glad that I selected "No, I'm not turned on by a guy sucking his own dick."

Interesting game so far... it's like... Doctor Maya, Android Therapist.

Last edited:

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
it was some time ago..but didnt the first release have choices and you were the MC?..i forget..LOL...this seems more just a "voyeur novel" correct me if i'm wrong...i'l say "pfffft" but i'll be corrected :p
The first release just didn't have it explained very well... Yes, it's voyeuristic :)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The first game was very amateurish, but passable due to some models used, allot of plot, narrative an dialogue could be over looked being devs first testing playground, here on the other hand its hard to take anything seriously with (((not mc))) having British petroleum line in between his legs, even if you are not suppose to take it seriously, it stands as nonsense. The concept of the game is interesting, but it seems the dev had trouble getting the right angle, so you ended up being mysterious observer, not committing to any character and jumping from even to event with time skips.
Also (((not mc))) is manlet again.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The first game was very amateurish, but passable due to some models used, allot of plot, narrative an dialogue could be over looked being devs first testing playground, here on the other hand its hard to take anything seriously with (((not mc))) having British petroleum line in between his legs, even if you are not suppose to take it seriously, it stands as nonsense. The concept of the game is interesting, but it seems the dev had trouble getting the right angle, so you ended up being mysterious observer, not committing to any character and jumping from even to event with time skips.
Also (((not mc))) is manlet again.
Thanks for the feedback.

This was never going to be a popular one, but the updates will continue. Maybe after the story has gotten to why things are the way they are, then it'll make more sense :)

Reactions: MR. Stiale

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for the feedback.

This was never going to be a popular one, but the updates will continue. Maybe after the story has gotten to why things are the way they are, then it'll make more sense :)
IMO, you should try to avoid character development shortcuts like you did in ANH. Again, that's just my preference.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Just letting you guys know there'll be no update this month. I should be able to get working on it after the silly season though.

Right now, I'm getting close to The DreamWriter's first release.

Bayonetta4761

Jun 22, 2018
View attachment 186327
Overview:
Blood Destiny is a futuristic urban fantasy kinetic novel with erotic elements. Take the role of an observer and shape the future of a world!
Notes:
This is a story to be read. The prologue and first chapter only involve setting the scene, and setting your preferences with regards to some of the kinks included.
There is no need for a walkthrough. In future updates, when there are choices to be made, all choices will be valid. As the story progresses, each choice will lead to real changes in the story world.​

Updated: 11-27-2018
Developer/Publisher: Envixer -
Censorship: none
Version: 0.2 Remastered
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Dev Notes:

Download(s):
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 186328 View attachment 61642 View attachment 186329 View attachment 186330 View attachment 186331 View attachment 186332
Love it from what I've seen, when will the next update be released.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Love it from what I've seen, when will the next update be released.
Thanks!

Working on it. I'm working on 2 games in parallel, so once I get the first release out for the other game, this one will get more attention :)

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
This project is officially on hold (again).

The main reason is writer's block as far as how to get to the end.

When inspiration strikes, I'll get back to it.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
This project is officially on hold (again).

The main reason is writer's block as far as how to get to the end.

When inspiration strikes, I'll get back to it.
Sorry to hear its on hold again. Looking forward ot when inspiration strikes again. 8^D

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote