• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Blood Destiny [Night Two v0.4] [Xcribr]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Game looked like it had some decent renders by looking at the preview pics so i downloaded it to check it out. There is like 30 min of content maybe 45 and this has been out since Jan of 2018? To be fair i ctrl skipped through most of it but i accounted for that but still without the skipping i would guess 30-45 min of content. Also since this game is fairly short if i was dev i would make NTR and Futa avoidable your not gonna get to many people playing this with out avoidable NTR, Futa content. EDIT: Just seen who the Dev was that is doing this one and i wouldn't get your hopes up on avoidable content this Dev's other games is also a bust because this is just the type of games the Dev writes. Guess Dev hasn't learned what made those games a bust and continues to write lesbian/Bi, futa and NTRish games.

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
please turn the random futa into an actual woman, or give us some sort of option to avoid it. Also the blonde vampire having sex w/ the little guy, would that be considered NTR, is she a love interest?
Option yes but turning the futa/trans into a woman ruins it for some of us who likes futa/trans in games.

Exotic77

May 14, 2020
How can I retain my saves and play the original (0.2R) version of this game? Once I downloaded the new version (0.2) the old saves get overwritten by the new saves as both games are in the same location in application data.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BloodDestiny-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
While I, the dev, disagree with whoever tagged this game as netorare, I cannot remove the tag.
If anything, the netorase or (at a stretch) netori tag would apply, but those are not options here.
I will not respond to any discussions on netorare.
it seems someone put a tag that shouldn't be here, and even with the dev himself saying that there is no Netorare, the tag is still up...

• Haha
Reactions: DragonsFear

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
i really don't know why the netorare tag, as what happens in the game is AT MOST swinging, and NO ONE has touched MC's main LI, his wife, not to mention, the "scene" that could possibly be the NTR one, the girl was married already, so it would be netori, if anything... you guys really are seeing things here

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well u don'tANSWER NTR QUESTION , BUT WE NEED TO KNOW IF DAMN ntr IS AVOIDABLE AT LEAST OR NOTR. THANKSops caps

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How can I retain my saves and play the original (0.2R) version of this game? Once I downloaded the new version (0.2) the old saves get overwritten by the new saves as both games are in the same location in application data.
The only thing I can think of is that you use separate folders to save the games for each of the games somewhere on your computer and then copy and paste the saved games into the appropriate saved games folder depending on the game you want to use . I don't know if I explained myself well, but I hope it helps you.

Option yes but turning the futa/trans into a woman ruins it for some of us who likes futa/trans in games.
An option would be nice.

And also to know if the netorase can be avoided, although I suspect not, being a kinetic novel, it would be good to know for sure. xcribr?

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
And also to know if the netorase can be avoided, although I suspect not, being a kinetic novel, it would be good to know for sure. xcribr?
if you want to know, no it can't, but AS FAR AS THE GAME IS RIGHT NOW, the netorase is with a married woman, so it's netorase from them (also the MC from what i understood, didn't had much interest in her, as he was pursuing his now wife back then), and AT MOST cheating from the MC...

ALSO, considering that this is the same dev that made "A New Home", i highly doubt that there will be NTR in this, also because all of his other 3 games didn't had it, would be too strange to do it now

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote