• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Blood Destiny [Night Two v0.4] [Xcribr]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Well past time for this one to get the abandoned tag imo. It's a shame bcuz this one had potential.
Why the Dev is active he just posted an update for his game A New Home yesterday. He will get back to this when he gets back to it no need to put an Abandoned tag on it unless he says he wont be working on it again.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Why the Dev is active he just posted an update for his game A New Home yesterday. He will get back to this when he gets back to it no need to put an Abandoned tag on it unless he says he wont be working on it again.
Other games are irrelevant. When he get's back to it? C'mon, dev's last comment here on THIS game (one page back btw) was March 2019. That's TWO YEARS and even then it hardly inspired confidence that this game is a priority. Not sure what the requirements are for the Abandoned tag but we've seen other games tagged after a year of zero activity or even less.

Oct 17, 2020
Soooooo..... Any update on a new, well, update?

Kinda looking for some new vamp games, which is hard to come by.. sooooo yeh... Hopefully this won't be sitting unused n empty for too much longer:HideThePain:

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Soooooo..... Any update on a new, well, update?

Kinda looking for some new vamp games, which is hard to come by.. sooooo yeh... Hopefully this won't be sitting unused n empty for too much longer:HideThePain:
Working on it, but I'm having some tech issues. Should be all good soon, then I can focus on it!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's not the game i'm waiting for but I enjoy Vixy babes work so i'm sure i'll enjoy this too.

*cough*pleasemoreLacedSteele*cough*

• Red Heart
Reactions: xcribr

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
trans/futa
OK, so will any of this content be avoidable, as it's really not my type of kink. Also knowing all the future planned tags, and if some content will be avoidable (Should any NTR, swinging, etc. will be part of this story.)...and not just skipped.

Knowing a clear direction of where this story content will go, will avoid hundreds of the same questions that user forms anywhere this project is posted at.

Update:
Ok, so I just completed the first release and it's good (story and renders).

And at least I know what girl has a dick in this story, and hope there will be just one (still would be nice if a choice was available to switch off that content), and we can avoid any interaction it possible. Not saying there is...But the thought of being forced to watch my MC being pegged, or eating a dick is :sick: to me.

screenshot0003.png

And this information would be beneficial in the description, as there is no mention of who the main protagonist is (man or woman).

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2022
cool models good rendering, however it does not have the main thing for me which is incest and that means I pass, but I wish the developer good luck

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote