VN Ren'Py Blood Destiny [Night Two v0.4] [Xcribr]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
if you want to know, no it can't, but AS FAR AS THE GAME IS RIGHT NOW, the netorase is with a married woman, so it's netorase from them (also the MC from what i understood, didn't had much interest in her, as he was pursuing his now wife back then), and AT MOST cheating from the MC...
From the MC's perspective it's more netori than netorase. In any case, as long as futa content is unavoidable, I don't think I'll try the game.

ALSO, considering that this is the same dev that made "A New Home", i highly doubt that there will be NTR in this, also because all of his other 3 games didn't had it, would be too strange to do it now
I don't remember playing this game.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Option yes but turning the futa/trans into a woman ruins it for some of us who likes futa/trans in games.
I can understand that.

It's like when they add NTR to a game but make it an "option", its mere existence as an option ruins the game for some people.

Still, given the reality of wanting to appeal to the largest possible group of players, it is probably true that *IF* you are going to add something divisive like Futa/Trans or NTR, then having it as an "option" is probably the best compromise.

I know I for one, will play a game that has content I dislike as long as it is only an option and avoidable.
But I refuse to give money to a developer who makes this because I will not pay towards the creation of content I will never play.

As to Xcribr, I really enjoyed "A New Home" and actually $upported it (the game is finished now). I will not however be doing the same for this title, regardless of the NTR/Not-NTR (As distrusting of game developers as I ususally am, I would actually trust Xcribr if they said that there was "No NTR" until I played it for myself), I won't support this game (and will likely be wary of $upporting Xcribr in the future) because they added Futa/Trans tag.

Still Dev's are free to make what they want, just as I am free to say 'nope' to giving $upport.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The only thing I can think of is that you use separate folders to save the games for each of the games somewhere on your computer and then copy and paste the saved games into the appropriate saved games folder depending on the game you want to use . I don't know if I explained myself well, but I hope it helps you.

An option would be nice.

And also to know if the netorase can be avoided, although I suspect not, being a kinetic novel, it would be good to know for sure. xcribr?
It's a kinetic novel, so no. The story is such that the netorase is unavoidable.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's a kinetic novel, so no. The story is such that the netorase is unavoidable.
Is it netorase where others sleep with the MC's LIs? Or is it netori where it's the MC who sleeps with other people's wives/girlfriends? or a combination of both?

Will it be possible to avoid futa content?

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Is it netorase where others sleep with the MC's LIs? Or is it netori where it's the MC who sleeps with other people's wives/girlfriends? or a combination of both?

Will it be possible to avoid futa content?
I played through this yesterday so I will attempt to answer this, and instead of using Netori/Netorase or whatever I will just explain the sexual encounters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is too short at this point for me to bother with writing anything like a full review. As this game is a kinetic novel and has unavoidable elements I dislike, I will probably just be ignoring it and moving on. That's sad as vampire/supernatural stories are some of my favorite.

Good Luck xcribr

Wish you the best with this project.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I played through this yesterday so I will attempt to answer this, and instead of using Netori/Netorase or whatever I will just explain the sexual encounters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is too short at this point for me to bother with writing anything like a full review. As this game is a kinetic novel and has unavoidable elements I dislike, I will probably just be ignoring it and moving on. That's sad as vampire/supernatural stories are some of my favorite.

Good Luck xcribr

Wish you the best with this project.
Ok, after reading what you've written, I guess I can avoid the game since it's evident that none of the LIs are worth it.

• Angry

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Eh, no thanks, it doesn't have option to avoid some scenes just like i would have loved to avoid any futa scene(Futa is a no no for me) Goodluck with the game tho.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog and BlasKyau
Oct 9, 2020
xcribr
question will you post more futanari in the future and other futa on male scenes? I think it has a greater impact also because there are good games made well with the futa on male genre and in my opinion it could be expanded in this game and also in the other one " Laced Steele"

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
xcribr
question will you post more futanari in the future and other futa on male scenes? I think it has a greater impact also because there are good games made well with the futa on male genre and in my opinion it could be expanded in this game and also in the other one " Laced Steele"
The MC here doesn't like dicks, so anything other than what was seen so far won't happen. Laced Steele won't have any men involved in sex scenes, so trans on male won't be a thing there either.

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
The MC here doesn't like dicks, so anything other than what was seen so far won't happen. Laced Steele won't have any men involved in sex scenes, so trans on male won't be a thing there either.
Bro i was asking about somethings, will some fetish be avoidable? Like futa, i don't fw that stuff

• Angry
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote