• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Has the dev said anywhere what he's planning on for future tags?

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
What have we come to? where are the romantic vampire stories, now it's just a JOB :ROFLMAO:
The pics look interesting, I'll take a nibble on this one.

Much success
kinetic novels

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The dev loves his light femdom, so, I expect him to slide it in at some point. I hope not, because this has potential to be good if done right. Plus, it'll give us more choices than just 'Lapdog(Rebirth)', The Bite and Seven Realms.(?)
Tbh, I can tolerate a little femdom if we can grape and murder. :WeSmart:

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
every girl wants sex from us
✅ dick the size of three iPhone 12
✅ a lot of extra dialogue
I fail to see how any of those is a minus, and what is it with you ppl hating on a MC with a big dick, ffs ?? It's not a comical size dick like in JM, Rigid3D and Doberman's vids, should all MCs have small dicks to be called realistic or what??:LOL: Just focus on the woman and enjoy playing the game or skip it if u don't like it. Personally, I like this one, it looks promising, and those hot AF vamp ladies are definitely a big plus. They could suck me dry anytime they want.:sneaky:

Those 3 Vamp Ladies are hot, too. They might as well suck me dry while they're at it.
Lol, somebody has to 'sacrifice' himself to help them, right ?? And if the MC risks his ass doing it, they should reward him accordingly. Big risk, big reward.;)

sdno

May 22, 2022
nice renders, interesting story...realy long for first update so look like nice VN....

but something tell me that this first update is half year work and like other games dev will make us wait for nex one.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
The dev loves his light femdom, so, I expect him to slide it in at some point. I hope not, because this has potential to be good if done right. Plus, it'll give us more choices than just 'Lapdog(Rebirth)', The Bite and Seven Realms.(?)
Yeah, Rebirth is hmmm...goodish, but the stand out vampire vn among few is the Bite revenant, Seven realms is getting there.

Edit :
And another excellent vampire vn i would say i adored is "the coven".
Thanks for reminding me SumTingWong0420

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Blood Job [Steam Version]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
There are 2 games titled 'bite'
There's
'The Bite'
'Bite season 1'
Also Rebirth, Seven Realms, and if I'm not mistaken 'The Coven' is also vamp stuff.....
Let us *Never* forget the on hold Gem:
SUNBREED ! (The lady vamps in this are not only Hot AF but classy and loveable, yes on hold but you'd miss a good one for not trying it!)

Can anyone tell me *about* how long the content is rn? Is there an hour's worth?

sdno

May 22, 2022
There are 2 games titled 'bite'
There's
'The Bite'
'Bite season 1'
Also Rebirth, Seven Realms, and if I'm not mistaken 'The Coven' is also vamp stuff.....
Let us *Never* forget the on hold Gem:
SUNBREED ! (The lady vamps in this are not only Hot AF but classy and loveable, yes on hold but you'd miss a good one for not trying it!)

Can anyone tell me *about* how long the content is rn? Is there an hour's worth?
well sunbreed was realy not good...probably first game from superwriter what was not good.....rebirth is (for me) still best game with vampires here...and of course gold gem :)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
well sunbreed was realy not good...probably first game from superwriter what was not good.....rebirth is (for me) still best game with vampires here
Heh, No point in arguing about taste, but I think Sun Breed is an excellent piece of work that will be improved if Super Writer brings it back as a VN. Opinions vary and your's is as valid as mine.

sdno

May 22, 2022
Heh, No point in arguing about taste, but I think Sun Breed is an excellent piece of work that will be improved if Super Writer brings it back as a VN. Opinions vary and your's is as valid as mine.
true..exept that it is exelent peace of work...idk why he put it on hold stoped played long time ago...but rebirth is for me best vampire game here(for now)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
true..exept that it is exelent peace of work...idk why he put it on hold stoped played long time ago...but rebirth is for me best vampire game here(for now)
If you go back and read his comments when he initially abandoned it, he makes the reasons completely clear. TL;DR - He found that a KN wasn't a form he found satisfying. So he dropped it. Player response caused him to reconsider and he's stated his intention to bring the game back as a VN.

Rebirth is a COMPLETELY different style VN. I like rebirth very much, but the games are so different and the goals of the writers are so different that they really can't be compared, other than the satisfaction we each get from either game.

Reactions: sdno
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes