2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
well this is the first vamp game I've seen where the MC actually kills so even though I like the afore mentioned titles, this one actually shows a little potential to actually be a bit darker. Not sure if it will be but the possibility is there. Either way nice start Dev and good luck.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
We've all heard of the uncanny valley, but have you heard of the uncanny testicle? Of course not, I just made that up.

The uncanny testicle is what I call a male character in 3D games who has a beard that makes his entire face look like an old, unshaved testicle. For some reason, many game devs think a skinny dude with a pube beard looks good...?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
We've all heard of the uncanny valley, but have you heard of the uncanny testicle? Of course not, I just made that up.

The uncanny testicle is what I call a male character in 3D games who has a beard that makes his entire face look like an old, unshaved testicle. For some reason, many game devs think a skinny dude with a pube beard looks good...?
Hmm.. I haven't played this yet and I don't know what kind of beard the MC has, but, like bow ties, goatees are cool. :ROFLMAO:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
[/QUOTE]

*looks in mirror and cries* Damn, i never knew i'm an uncanny testicle. Oh the humanity.

Reactions: RoyMe

PheareBern

Dec 27, 2017
Why r vampire games and tv shows all the rage? Do people really like blood guts and gore? Just want to see something murdered what has our society come to man. I rather be watching Obi Wan Kenobi or just watching Americas Got Talent.

• Angry
Reactions: 36 Ninjas

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
Why r vampire games and tv shows all the rage? Do people really like blood guts and gore? Just want to see something murdered what has our society come to man. I rather be watching Obi Wan Kenobi or just watching Americas Got Talent.
I wouldn't mind if Obi Wan Kenobi was turned into a vampire and murdered everyone "on" and "watching" Americas Got Talent. Could be a good game too.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Because Vampires are like the Mafia of the supernatural world. Same reason people watch westerns and cowboy shows/movies or war shows/movies, or The God Father, Good Fellas, Knock Around Guys.... Same principles, it's the outsider, the loner, or the group of misfits and outcasts. The disregard for normal rules, the fact that the normal rules don't apply to these individuals or groups. It also gives the writer a ton of creative license because even though others have written lore it's still lore so the creator can write whatever they like well received or not. It's less about the killing and more about what they represent the power to not be powerless, the choice to be good or bad with less limitations and many other factors. The killing is just part of the story or lore. My previous comment was more about the fact that these other stories that were mentioned previously are more of a crusade type story so far and in this one the MC is more representative of an actual vampire even if he killed one of their own who strayed. On the same standard of your question though why is GTA such a popular game, why do almost all video games involve fighting and killing, very few offer an alternative. Maybe the world is just blood thirsty by nature and it's not going to change or maybe these simulations/stories are a healthy outlet for people who otherwise might actually do something really bad.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
main question with "three beautiful vampires" training you will there be harem ending(please)?:sneaky: like i didnt played it yet didnt have time but i would expect that if it have multiple ending there would be harem or with one of those vampires or something sad like acting lesson where one of FMC dies :cry::unsure:

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes