2.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 24, 2021
We've all heard of the uncanny valley, but have you heard of the uncanny testicle? Of course not, I just made that up.

The uncanny testicle is what I call a male character in 3D games who has a beard that makes his entire face look like an old, unshaved testicle. For some reason, many game devs think a skinny dude with a pube beard looks good...?
I don't understand why some devs feel the need to show Protagonist-kuns face all the time in these games.
The protagonist almost always looks off, there are a few exceptions but if I'm getting the chance to rename the MC you should probably avoid showing me the face as much as possible.
There are some that get away with it, but those tend to be more comedy games (Power Vacuum springs to mind) or hand drawn ones.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
That was a good first version, great renders and good looking characters. If I had to find one negative so would it be that the story moves a bit to fast at times, like you almost get lost for a minute and need to stop and just read it again. But that is minor for me at least since the game overall is good.

Also thumbs up for being a bit more violent.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
When i arrived to the moment the girl said that she was expecting a king because she saw King of the city pizza, i didn't know what to do.
That was so dumb, so stupid that i could not believe it, so i went on a little but yes that was it.....

Ohhh dear !!! did the dev dare to do this to me, i don't pretend to be a genius but taking me for a total moron, i don't know, i feel insulted :ROFLMAO:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
From the dialog, I get the feeling that monika your "Friend" is supposed to be your sister. and that your Gym is supposed to be your high school. But there is no patch to fix these.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it before but the dialogues needs some work. They are stiff, robotic and almost emotionless. Like some kindergarten kid write them. Couldn't last 5 minutes tbh.
MC kinda looks retarded too. Maybe make it first person?

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
That was a good first version, great renders and good looking characters. If I had to find one negative so would it be that the story moves a bit to fast at times, like you almost get lost for a minute and need to stop and just read it again. But that is minor for me at least since the game overall is good.

Also thumbs up for being a bit more violent.
I felt that it was a bit of a waste how certain choices made it so you locked yourself off some content. It could have been done so that you could explore all options (as they were not mutually exclusive) and the extra content douring a longer stretch of days would have given a better sense of the passing of time.

Dec 11, 2021
Another vampire vn, yes! but oh... just another vampire vn...

Honestly, what annoys me the most is the first reaction of those characters... each and every time they become vampire and shit their pants... uhh.. you destroyed my wonderful life, you killed me... uhhh buhuuu:cry:

I would make a happy dance if this is happening to me... what is the fucking problem? Roll with it, be happy you no longer have your shitty life, now you are powerful and have 3 hot chicks there...

Can there be one dev who lets the MC realise what chance he has and be ok with it?... I would have joked so much with Crystall...

It makes the start of the game hard to play through, I will see how it develops but I am already bummed out..

Let alone wrong dialog names, people looking in wrong directions and strange poses...

Just my viewpoint, in general I am happy for another vampire theme and look how it will progress.

Good luck

Regards

Sep 19, 2020
Drunk Robot either created or published this. This was released as "Early Access" on Steam but considering the developers history, it is unlikely it will ever receive new content.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Not sure why anyone wants the latest update, there's no new content. But, here you go.

Blood Job new update!

We are pleased to announce that we have released a new Blood Job update!
In the new update we have added replay gallery and Steam achievements. We have also added some bug fixes.

Reactions: t77 and Ragnar

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Can anyone help me choose? I don't like darkness, and I don't like darkness to have MC. And I don't know which choice to choose

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
This was an honest Early Access. It's rare to see it these days. The overarching story (for regular intents and purposes) is finished, meaning there is a beginning and a recognizable end.
The delivery and quality of that story however are obviously open to debate.
Personally, I was 'whelmed' in the end :LUL:

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes