• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
the finished version is a lot better then the previous ones!
after completing the game I used the code and went to the blood map, in gold content->special guests, Christie isn't showing anything, the rest seem to work properly.
other then maybe having someone rewrite the sentences instead of the auto translator well done on finishing your game!

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Is there any way to force change the text speed? Waiting for that scroll is a pain.

EDIT: NM just have to click twice *duh*

Reactions: Frank01

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
the finished version is a lot better then the previous ones!
after completing the game I used the code and went to the blood map, in gold content->special guests, Christie isn't showing anything, the rest seem to work properly.
other then maybe having someone rewrite the sentences instead of the auto translator well done on finishing your game!
can u please show how u wrote the code in game i tried but it says failed ;)

Reactions: megido06

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
Just my personal opinion...this plot is a mess and those puzzles(???) are pointless and tbh stupid...

DrakenX

Feb 18, 2019
whats the laptop password? 'DarkCandy19' said something about 'onmilfway636' being a useful password for the future but when I try it doesnt work and leads to a game over...
is that the end of the current version or..?

on a side note the game looks good so far.. alternative dimentions are always fun to play with and can lead to different kinky situations so I look forward to see where the story will go
FUCKYOU69

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes