baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Great art except on average it has no sexual content compared to scene transitions.
You cant set the game windowed fullscreen which = lame.
Im sure it's gonna be great in few years after it's complete and stats do something meaningful.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Bloodcrave-0.0.98
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Klaire

Sep 7, 2020
I'm a big fan of this game and i can't wait to see it grow. I like the quirks and behaviors of each different character. and the story seems exciting too :D. I also like that there's a plan for a female character, hopefully that goes through a different playthrough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reefraf

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
How much of a game is it at this point and how is it? Most the praise seems based off potential and most of the criticism seems based on what it is

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
How much of a game is it at this point and how is it? Most the praise seems based off potential and most of the criticism seems based on what it is
The current public build is still in the early stages. It does have a solid amount of content, but if you prefer playing games that have dozens of sex scenes, then I would wait around two months.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Your topic has been deleted because it was turning into a pointless fight between people who want NTR and those who don't. The last thing our team has time for right now is moderating heated discussions that lead nowhere. Nonetheless, I undeleted it because the social manager jumped the gun on this one.

On the topic of NTR. Yes, there are sex scenes between side characters, but none of them is romanceable by the protagonist. No, there are no scenes between Love Interests and other characters. Nobody cheats on the MC throughout the whole game, so I don't think that tagging the game "NTR" would be accurate. I'm sure we could get a lot of traffic by tagging the game as NTR, because it's a very popular tag, but I think people who enjoy NTR would be pissed after playing the game.

Additionally, I'll say that it's not the best tactic to ask developers to add content and then, when you don't get it your way, start posting everywhere, telling people "to not buy the game." There was no ill will toward you, so I'm not sure why you're doing that.
that's funny patreon, steam and kickstarter. hard asking for 45k money to complete this game . game is still missing a gay tag for those that want to avoid getting a blowjob at the start of the game and what seems to being able to get a little too friendly with Kurt just after the 2nd meeting, you notife his buldge and six pack. next time your at the Bar Oliver hits on you and say's he want have you just not to yourself, meaning he want's an open relationship.

seems there also is a different person running their, twitter, and steam. specially when I talk to the guy named Reef on twiiter whom told me and I quote "

There are some optional NTR elements in the game, but they won't be the focus of the game.

Sep 15, 2024, 5:04 AM

However, our second studio is working on an NTR game that will be revealed next year."

so they already plan to do a NTR game next year before even finishing this game. I was told about

"In Oliver/Amy/Cole route there will be a lot of sharing"
❤️

Sep 15, 2024, 12:27 PM"

so seems someone inside your own team someone doesn't know the tags or doesn't want to want to admit there is Gay content, that's just missing the adult scenes go with it for MC/Kurt and MC/Oliver.

But if Reef is still working you, i will deff check out the ntr game next year, and good luck with your kickstarter and bloodcrave game. just be honest with tags, and actually know your tags. The 2nd protag you play Virgil get's with 2 hot girls off the bat. people will see that as NTR, including your twitter manager thought so as well. he doesn't steal the LI but people will see it that way. I personally prefer Virgil playing as over MC Alex. You listen to me on the multiple protrag list, which only got listed after I said it needs to be there. but Gay Tag also has to be there. seems you don't want to add those tags or mention them because you already plan a kickstarter incoming and doesn't want hurt those pledges. if you want keep playing it safe, call it "sharing" and the other girls "side characters".

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
if you want keep playing it safe, call it "sharing" and the other girls "side characters".
This game was literally posted here with the NTR tag, but it was removed because people complained that it's not NTR but reverse-NTR (main protag being stolen from heroine) or Netori (vampires banging side characters who are in relationship). Others complained that it's confusing that it's tagged NTR - check the first pages.

You omitted the part where you were told on Twitter that:

"To make points clear:
1) There is no NTR content with any romanceable heroine.
2) There are scenes between vampires and side characters who are in a relationship.
3) There are scenes of group sex/threesomes involving the main protagonist, but they are between the MC and other people in a relationship. There are no scenes with the MC, his lovers, and 3rd party."

Reactions: Xypster

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's a bit confusing why the game starts with ntr vampire ntring side characters, but the mc has some sort of plot armor against ntr while having confidence stat that would play into that scenario if its negative.
You'd think the target audience of the side char ntr scene are the same people who like mc ntr scenes.

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
It's a bit confusing why the game starts with ntr vampire ntring side characters, but the mc has some sort of plot armor against ntr while having confidence stat that would play into that scenario if its negative.
You'd think the target audience of the side char ntr scene are the same people who like mc ntr scenes.
I don't feel like developing cheating plots with love interests, and I'm really tired at this point of people requesting it*.

You just occasionally see scenes where vampires fuck and feed on unrelated characters, and in most cases, the MC never meets those side characters.

Amy & Cole are the only ones that the MC personally knows that the vampires are targeting, and it's mainly used for plot purposes because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*I usually don't mind someone requesting to add a scene or theme, but in that case, when we say we don't have plans for having NTR content with the MC, people often become quite hostile.

Last edited:
Reactions: dutbroisfunny

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
I see Gay tag and i'm like ok got me interested. Then the Length: Short (3 hours) and all fem in screenshots and all interest evaporated into thin air.
So, here is a thing. The game starts with a straight protagonist, but there is an option to go bi/gay, and there are two male love interests. However, if you go that route, it's a bit of a slow burn because the MC is slowly discovering his sexuality, and for now, there is not much content with MxM in public build. Therefore, I was waiting to add a gay tag until we have a satisfying amount of content for fans of MxM romances so people finding the game through this tag wouldn't be disappointed.

However, as you can see in the recent posts, one person complained about the missing tag, so I added it just to have peace of mind. If you're looking for MxM content, I suggest trying the game in a month or so.

Also, that's the length of the current build. The full game will be 20-30h long.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes