VN Others Bloodsucker [v0.2.0] [Lesser]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
St Lily High School welcomes you to their well respected academy. As a new member you quickly notice something odd. Although this is a public school you can't seem to spot any other males. Where have they all gone ? Was there any to begin with ? Explore the academy and discover it's dark underlying secrets, meet and interact with some of the girls, be careful though as some of them are rather... twisted.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-16
Release Date: 2023-04-10
Developer: Lesser - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Screenshot_84.png Screenshot_82.png Screenshot_83.png Screenshot_81.png Screenshot_80.png Screenshot_78.png Screenshot_77.png Screenshot_75.png Screenshot_76.png Screenshot_85.png Screenshot_86.png Screenshot_79.png Screenshot_74.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"Explore the mystery of how a high school came around to becoming manipulated by some of it's most influential members."

0fcc6507fd0836d2c052c1ff2eb315be.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
I hope it's femdom and not a footjob and the girls giving their pussies while calling you a "plaything". Femdom ia about worshiping the girls body, mainly feet, legs, pussy and ass, and humillation. Not fucking but being fucked by a strap-on. If not it's vanilla with the girl taking the initiative, not femdom.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I hope it's femdom and not a footjob and the girls giving their pussies while calling you a "plaything". Femdom ia about worshiping the girls body, mainly feet, legs, pussy and ass, and humillation. Not fucking but being fucked by a strap-on. If not it's vanilla with the girl taking the initiative, not femdom.
maxresdefault.jpg
Who are you to decide what femdom is?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Let's hope not, we need more femdom games
I have what you might call a weird fetish of saying no to femdom scenes (and also maledom, BDSM, and rape, mostly). I like to prevent them from happening, choosing it whenever it can happen. So personally, I'm interested that femdom can be avoided. And when I say prevent it from happening, I don't mean to change it to maledom, or to a vanilla scene, my interest is that the MC avoids the sex scene completely, that there is no scene at all. That the scene changes to a different one without femdom completely eliminates what I'm looking for.

Personally, the harder it is, the more pleasure I get from preventing it from happening, so if it's the way you want it to be and it can be prevented in the way I've outlined above, it's perfect.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes